MK Dons tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

MK Dons tickets

Apr 6, 2009
I never saw this announcement. Thanks for this as now purchased before go on gen sale. Hopefully it'll be sit where you want as not keen on my seats but can't seen to pick online from phone

I am probably missing something here or have done something wrong. I have just bought a white membership, tried to book an over 65 ticket for me and an adult for my daughter, but the system isn't allowing me to do so. Please could someone help me out? Thanks.

saffronwalden green":2ipskw0e said:
I am probably missing something here or have done something wrong. I have just bought a white membership, tried to book an over 65 ticket for me and an adult for my daughter, but the system isn't allowing me to do so. Please could someone help me out? Thanks.
Should have mentioned I was trying to book tickets for the MK game.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
saffronwalden green":3m39t26v said:

My understanding is one ticket per White Membership, so unless your daughter has one that would probably be why you can't make the purchase. Unfortunately it would mean you would have to wait until they went on general sale before getting your daughter's, and if they enforce sitting in the booked seat it would mean being apart. :sad:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sam Barker":2lsrcf4a said:
The lower tier of the away end alone holds about 5000. I wouldn’t worry about finding a seat.
The last, and only time we played them there we took 613. Can't see it being that many on Boxing Day.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":359p0dv7 said:
Sam Barker":359p0dv7 said:
The lower tier of the away end alone holds about 5000. I wouldn’t worry about finding a seat.
The last, and only time we played them there we took 613. Can't see it being that many on Boxing Day.

Shame really because I’m sure we’d take much more if it was a regular Saturday 15:00.

There’s obviously nobody bar Rovers we can consider ‘local’ for a Boxing Day fixture but MK, with no public transport options in operation, is ridiculous.

May 8, 2011
Sam Barker":1ms549ra said:
Keepitgreen":1ms549ra said:
Sam Barker":1ms549ra said:

Shame really because I’m sure we’d take much more if it was a regular Saturday 15:00.

There’s obviously nobody bar Rovers we can consider ‘local’ for a Boxing Day fixture but MK, with no public transport options in operation, is ridiculous.

Apparently it is our fifth closest ground this season.

Feb 19, 2012
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. Can't seem to get tickets for the match before the day and I can't see if it's pay on the day.

I am going on holiday and fancy going via the game before heading to Gatwick. Me and my dad are up for it... we are not telling my mum though! Would be great if we could make it.

Thanks for your help, hope you all have a Merry Christmas!