Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Biggest match of Adams season so far.

Win and the belief will gain momentum. Anything else and who knows what will happen.

Here’s to a much needed 3 points at Home Park.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Oct 14, 2015
Just arrived after setting off at 4:45 from Herts..I fancy us today to wallop the Gills. Any red cards today means out of Xmas fixtures.. 3-0

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Tugboat":aj0au2ch said:

Strange thing to say Tuggers, surely it's OUR biggest match.

:scarf:

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
Even if we do manage to win, and our fellow strugglers lose, it won't elevate us that much due to our poor goal difference. But we certainly need a win

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Until Gillingham lost away to Oxford on Tuesday in the comedy cup competition they were unbeaten in 8 games and unbeaten in 5 away games with the last away defeat coming in September, so they will be a tough nut to crack, they are a big physical team.

The first goal wins it.

We need a positive attacking start and not allow Gillingham to dictate the early play.

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
Massive day indeed, there will be other huge matchdays along the way but this does feel like one of the big ones. 6 out of the bottom 7 play each other today. Gillingham have a good away record and some decent recent results but we have to give it everything today on and off the pitch.
I am happy to support Adams as I think we should back him for the long-haul, he has his deficiencies but if he didn't then he would be managing at the highest level rather than with us. However, if he can't get the troops fired up for this one then I think something is seriously wrong. We know that he favours a cautious approach which seems to work better away from home, let's hope that we start to stamp our authority against teams in the bottom third. I can see his logic against playing this way against the top teams but we have to believe we have the players to play a little more openly at home today.
We live in hope..........

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
GreenArmy1984":1blkdiau said:
Yes massive game - 3 points is a must

COYGs

Be interesting to see whether you maintain your rather waring post match positivity if we fail to get 3 points.

Oct 31, 2015
3 points is a must anything else will be a failure today. Gills are on a good run particularly aeay from home so DA has his work cut out.

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
cheshiregreen":2sxttsox said:
GreenArmy1984":2sxttsox said:
Yes massive game - 3 points is a must

COYGs

Be interesting to see whether you maintain your rather waring post match positivity if we fail to get 3 points.

Of course he will. He will just say "keep the Faith"

In fact he will say " keep the faith" when we are playing Forest Green in league 2 next season

Jul 29, 2010
Usually there's either expectation or hope.

Both are in short supply today :sad:

Yes a win is vital, not losing is an absolute minimum. But the prospect of defeat, and a grinding joyless defeat at that, is all too real.

COYG's.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":16nht9ka said:
Tugboat":16nht9ka said:

Strange thing to say Tuggers, surely it's OUR biggest match.

:scarf:

I mean personally for DA. A loss today and his managerial reign at Argyle may be cut short.

Just another game for us supporters in terms of 3 points needed.