Rotherham away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rotherham away

BradtheMiller

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 8, 2017
Hi, my name is Ian a 55 year old Millers fan.
In answer to your question ng you can pay on the day at the away turnstiles at NYS but the prices increase by £2 across the board...eg £25 adults, OAP £17, kids 13/17 yrs £10, kids 8/12 yrs £8, under 8 £2.
I know Argyle will be well supported & you'll get a warm trouble free welcome as we're a friendly bunch up here.
For any Argyle fans on their first visit to NYS the ground is five minutes walk from both Rotherham town centre & train station. Personally I'd advise anyone to eat & drink in the town centre before the game as the stadium catering is both crap & expensive. The preferred away pub is the Bridge Inn across the road from the train station which serves real ale & is a pretty decent pub TBH.
Try & enjoy the long trip up here & hope to chat to some of you next weekend. All the best!!

Apr 13, 2006
Plymouth
Ian (Bradthemiller)
Thanks for the post. A genuine football fan.
Post is friendly and informative, proving that football can be positive and helpful and not always negative and confrontational.
Enjoy the game.

Aug 17, 2006
I live in the North East so one of my closer games. I've just rung Rotherham to see if I could collect a ticket on Saturday to save the £2 POTD cost but was told they cannot do this. Some clubs do some don't. The away ticket office opens at 1.30pm where a ticket has to be purchased to get thro' the turnstiles. There are no cash turnstiles. Hope this is of use. See you all on Saturday.

ng

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 21, 2011
Nuneaton
Thanks for the help, Brad the miller and Chester. Looking forward to Saturday

Aug 10, 2006
chester":13x9uu2j said:
I live in the North East so one of my closer games. I've just rung Rotherham to see if I could collect a ticket on Saturday to save the £2 POTD cost but was told they cannot do this. Some clubs do some don't. The away ticket office opens at 1.30pm where a ticket has to be purchased to get thro' the turnstiles. There are no cash turnstiles. Hope this is of use. See you all on Saturday.
when I have spoken to various club's regarding this extra rip off charge if you POTD all have told me it's to encourage people to buy early so I find it odd that RUFC won't let you do this.

Apr 6, 2009
Why don't you buy from argyle. It would still get to you on time. Stupid though if you have to buy from box office surely you should be able to collect. Usually those ordered online on Friday would go directly to box office for collection as wouldn't get there on post so I assume you can't buy online after Thursday?!?

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
BradtheMiller":3hmu5c1d said:
In answer to your question ng you can pay on the day at the away turnstiles at NYS but the prices increase by £2 across the board...eg £25 adults, OAP £17, kids 13/17 yrs £10, kids 8/12 yrs £8, under 8 £2.
I know Argyle will be well supported & you'll get a warm trouble free welcome as we're a friendly bunch up here.
For any Argyle fans on their first visit to NYS the ground is five minutes walk from both Rotherham town centre & train station. Personally I'd advise anyone to eat & drink in the town centre before the game as the stadium catering is both crap & expensive. The preferred away pub is the Bridge Inn across the road from the train station which serves real ale & is a pretty decent pub TBH.
Try & enjoy the long trip up here & hope to chat to some of you next weekend. All the best!!

Saturday weather forecast is 3 to 4 degrees, cold, sunny with clear skies after 4pm.

Get your thermals out and wrap up warm!

Apr 15, 2015
BradtheMiller":27gmw2hn said:

Thanks Ian. Any suggestions as to best place to park not too far away from ground (ideally in same direction as your suggested away pub)?

BradtheMiller

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Dec 8, 2017
Huge car park (Forge Island) virtually across the road from said pub ( Bridge Inn S60 1RB). I'm afraid I don't know the charges but I don't think it's too expensive. Hope this helps. Hope all Argyle fans have a safe trip, see you tomorrow.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Taking the wife to her first away game, hope to see some of the green army in the pub to enlighten her to the world of argyle away. (She's seen Argyle at home a couple of times, both wins - here's hoping she's a lucky charm)

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
I ended up parking down a side street across the road from the old Millmoor ground. Had a look around the outside of it, surprisingly still in pretty good nick considering the club moved on about 9 years ago.