♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
What ever we think of Brent,Adams or the players and we all have our opinion, it's crucial we support the team, this club is and always will be bigger than any individual.

They need our support more than ever we are rock bottom of the Div3 with a team that is struggling to put together a decent run to get us away from the relegation area, the football may not be pretty but all that matters is picking up points, we can't rely on other teams around us dropping points, getting relegated would be a disaster particularly if we changed places with Exeter.

Come Saturday let's give them a resounding welcome when they come out of the tunnel and keep it going for the whole of game and the remainder of the season.

This Team Needs Our Support.

Sep 8, 2013
I shall be in Lyndhurst giving my full support. Looking at this Saturday's League One fixtures a lot could happen at the foot of the table. I shall be rooting for a win for us and draws in the other two matches directly affecting the bottom places.

Jun 4, 2016
silkman":2mfq87ae said:
Best bleddy post in ages

+1

This is exactly the attitude the club needs around the place unlike much of the "support" banded about on this forum these days...

Oct 24, 2013
I absolutely support your post and the sentiment. I give it until half way through page 2 of the thread before someone tells you they pay their money and can do what they like, who are you to tell me how I should behave, etc.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well said Mike if we can just get a couple of wins the confidence will return for sure. Green Army

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
lyndhurst green":nbfjbemd said:
I absolutely support your post and the sentiment. I give it until half way through page 2 of the thread before someone tells you they pay their money and can do what they like, who are you to tell me how I should behave, etc.

Well to be fair :lol: :lol: :lol:

They do need our suppport and they will get it.

We also need support and something to give us hope.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Pilgrim78":2w1n7h9g said:
silkman":2w1n7h9g said:
Best bleddy post in ages

+1

This is exactly the attitude the club needs around the place unlike much of the "support" banded about on this forum these days...

Give it a rest, this is a discussion forum not a cheerleading convention. Come Saturday 3pm everyone in the ground should be cheering the team on, that doesn't mean anyone's opinions either way should be censored in the meantime.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Gillingham have a far better away record than home...so we need to be careful....if we lose this then things could get very sticky.

Sep 30, 2017
The support away from Home Park has been much better than for home games and I think the performances have generally been better for it. Some fans seem to want failure just to bring about more pointless change.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Argyle is for life not just for Christmas.

Well said Mike. :clap:

Jul 12, 2016
How condescending! I have supported Argyle for over 50 years and don't need to be lectured to by those on here who see everything through green tinted specs. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion so why not let those who are less blinkered have their opinion? At the end of the day we all want Argyle to succeed or we wouldn't fork out for a season ticket every year.