Argyle v Northampton match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle v Northampton match day thread

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lay down in a darkened room Den, that jet leg obviously affects you worse than it does me.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
from a warm and muggy Madeira Beach (florida) I predict 2 red cards, 3 yellows and a score of 3-1.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Gonna be painful I think. Just leaving for Brit to deaden the effect.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
John Cooper":r0zuaulq said:
stone the crows john!you thirsty? if derek sets up with one up front i predict another mauling.please derek jake up front with fletcher and lameiras in for the invention.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Steve Evans":1o28zn3d said:
John Cooper":1o28zn3d said:
stone the crows john!you thirsty? if derek sets up with one up front i predict another mauling.please derek jake up front with fletcher and lameiras in for the invention.

Steve, it’s a long old poke from Peverell Corner. BTW, yes I’m thirsty, just finishing the first. No millar, Ness or McCormick please

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
dennis the menace":26auanrt said:
From a tropical Crownhill at 12C, put it all here folks. Now that I'm back from the real tropics of Singapore and still jet lagged I'm forecasting - 5-0 win!!

Been hitting the duty free too hard.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Graham Evans":18gsh2va said:
I predict one up front , rubbish football and a 2-0 defeat . I hope i am wrong as my grandson has just arrived and is coming tonight.

Wow! Just born and straight to Home Park - impressed with that dedication :)

Mar 3, 2012
Graham Evans":1y6r933i said:
I predict one up front , rubbish football and a 2-0 defeat . I hope i am wrong as my grandson has just arrived and is coming tonight.

thinking the same thing!!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'm thinking there might be a surprise, something like three at the back which allows two strikers or maybe Ciftci on the bench. I feel Adams has to roll the dice to try something different to improve our home form.

I just hope the novice referee is competent and not the main post match talking point.

Feb 3, 2009
Totally agree with the negative thoughts on the outcome of tonight’s match. All season when we have played one upfront, our opposition play two strikers. The outcome is that they are able to play football out of defence, where when we play the ball to the defence they are quickly closed down and we end passing the ball back to the goalkeeper. What follows is a long punt up field and they win the ball back and start a new passing move. Oxford also played the ball into space beyond our defenders and used pace to get to the ball first and set up a goal attempt. We must set the team up to do this ourselves, we do not need a big centre forward, but use pace and movement when attacking. To this end, I would play 4-4-2 with Fletcher and Carey the two upfront :scarf:

Aug 11, 2013
I think a lot of people will attend more in fear of missing a rare win rather than in any hope or expectation. “Better go - might miss the game of the season”. In our hearts we know it’s likely to be another bore-fest and in all likelihood we will see Pasoti in meltdown later. Praying for something (anything) to change tonight but likelihood is that Mr Stubborn will serve up another helping of the same.

Dec 3, 2005
My money is on the same team and same tactics :)

Oh and it might be a little windy tonight.