FA Youth Cup Third Round (Argyle win on penalties) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

FA Youth Cup Third Round (Argyle win on penalties)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Prices will be £5 for adults, £3 for concessions and £1 for under 18’s. Both the grandstand and Lyndhurst will be open. Game will be played 14/12/17 kick off 7pm

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Here's an ideal opportunity to sample the delights of the Tribute Lounge at a much reduced price:

We will be offering hospitality in the Tribute Legends Lounge for this fixture, which will be available for just £20(+VAT) per person. This will include your match ticket, team sheet and a programme, along with a two course hot fork buffet, pre-match entertainment provided by the Argyle Legends and the opportunity to watch the Man of the Match presentations after the game.

If you would like to secure your seats for this fixture against some of the country’s brightest footballing prospects then please don’t hesitate to contact the Commercial Operations team at Home Park, either by emailing commercial@pafc.co.uk or by calling us on 01752 302204.

May 8, 2011
On the Argyle ticket page it has the date of the match as 29th November. They do like to confuse people.

May 8, 2011
David_Fisher":30sw58dd said:
Tried to book online for Lyndhust but getting the no tickets are available message.

Also my membership seems to have disappeared.

It works if you use the choose your seat option that brings up the seating layout but doesn’t if you use pick a seat for me option.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":alzqzmyy said:
David_Fisher":alzqzmyy said:
Tried to book online for Lyndhust but getting the no tickets are available message.

Also my membership seems to have disappeared.

It works if you use the choose your seat option that brings up the seating layout but doesn’t if you use pick a seat for me option.

Thank you, yes it does.

As my normal seat in block 9 is not open & the website referred to unreserved seating I went for the pick a seat for me thinking it would produce a ticket with no row / seat but if you go into choose your seat it then enables you to select a seat. Very illogical.

C

Colin_Harris

Can you pay on the gate or do you have to buy a ticket from the Box Office? Cheers

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Colin_Harris":12uo8yr7 said:
Can you pay on the gate or do you have to buy a ticket from the Box Office? Cheers

Website says available on gate

Aug 11, 2013
Glad I came on here - early kick off didn’t register with me. Would have missed first half. Was wavering (a bit chilly) but thought of being home earlier has swung it!