50/50 Northampton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Northampton

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Welcome to your 50/50 brief.

This last week has been very special for a lot of Argyle fans. First of all over 200 supporters, staff and former legends attended the Paul Sturrock 2001/2002 Championship winning team’s 15 year reunion gala evening at the Duke of Cornwall Hotel. What an eventful evening it was - Jason Bent even came over from Canada to attend. Special thanks go to Paul Hart for organising this event, the Duke of Cornwall Hotel for a wonderful 4 course meal, the famous Barnet Brothers who entertained us and the legends who brought back many fond memories for the fans - what a terrific night. Thanks Paul.

JBG58Xi.png

I had another special day recently as my wife and I sponsor youth Academy Manager Kevin Hodges and part of the deal is that we get to donate 10 tickets to a school of our choice to watch the team on match day. Thanks to special friends Dave and Sarah McCartney and others we were able to muster 30 tickets in total for some pupils to watch the Oxford game. This year we donated them to Mayflower Community Academy, Ham. I paid a visit to the school on Thursday 9th November at assembly and I was totally gobsmacked when Kevin Hodges plus coaches Kevin Nancekivell, Micky Hill and the whole youth squad turned up to do a question and answer session for the pupils, staff and some parents. It was amazing and if some of these youngsters enjoy their day at the Theatre of Greens and come along to future matches it would have been well worth it. So come on sponsors, this surely is a challenge for you all, get along to the schools, youth clubs etc donate your tickets and get the youngsters at Home Park as they are the future.

x8MQwAX.png

Congratulations to the youth team for a great result against Wimbledon last Tuesday. The lads did us proud scoring the winner in stoppage time. It’s home to Manchester City in the next round and I look forward to this one which should be a big gate. I noticed we had young Jon Back - PAFC Head of Operations - acting as the fourth official, radio announcer and even ball boy. Is there no end to his talent? He even managed to answer his phone when someone gave him some abuse (I wonder who that was). Well done sir.

The prizes for Tuesday are:-

First prize – Cash prize.

Second prize – A meal for 2 with all the extras in the Tribute Lounge for the forthcoming Walsall match on New Years Day.

Third prize – A meal for 2 with all the extras in the Tribute Lounge for the forthcoming Walsall match on New Years Day.

Fourth prize – A pair of tickets for Plymouth Comedy Club’s Xmas Cracker show on December 9th at The Athenaeum.

George+Best+Northampton+1970.jpg

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟