crowd saturday | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

crowd saturday

Nov 2, 2004
Looks like a good crowd for Saturday.Just went online to get a ticket for my Brother in law,I could not get one near me and large areas which often do not sell are sold.Should be 10,000 plus,assuming Oxford can manage 500.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oxford average 1,135 fans at away grounds so they should help push the attendance over 10,000.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":37u2958v said:
Oxford average 1,135 fans at away grounds so they should help push the attendance over 10,000.

For their last away game at Fleetwood (similar distance to Oxford to Plymouth) they took 609. Three defeats on the trot including being knocked out of the Cup by a L2 club, I think over a thousand is an ambitious estimate.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2wkidq7f said:
PL2 3DQ":2wkidq7f said:

For their last away game at Fleetwood (similar distance to Oxford to Plymouth) they took 609. Three defeats on the trot including being knocked out of the Cup by a L2 club, I think over a thousand is an ambitious estimate.

Bleddy fickle footy fans.

Jul 13, 2006
Oxford don't travel away in numbers to anywhere more than a couple of hours away. Won't be more than 500.

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
They still took more than the average that go to away games at Fleetwood, which suggests it could be more to do with the capacity of the away end at Fleetwood. I still believe we are a more attractive day out than Fleetwood, as well as the fact we weren't in the same league last year.

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Checking on Oxford's current form no win in 6 makes this a comfortable home win.
BUT we are talking Plymouth Argyle at home defending from the get go.
With the determination and drive over the last few games Adams should let the team get out of first gear and go for it.
Then we could see a multiple goal game from the team which makes for a good uplifting weekend. :thumbs:

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Lev, now you have upset the applecart, no win in six and then they play us :facepalm: Nooooooooooooooooooo

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Lev Yashin":3ofw00hv said:
Checking on Oxford's current form no win in 6 makes this a comfortable home win.
With the determination and drive over the last few games Adams should let the team get out of first gear and go for it.
Then we could see a multiple goal game from the team which makes for a good uplifting weekend. :thumbs:

I was confident before, whenever posts like this appear we are guaranteed to lose.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Biggs":3fw805l0 said:
Lev Yashin":3fw805l0 said:

I was confident before, whenever posts like this appear we are guaranteed to lose.

It was a shame we had to be advised of Oxford's lack of form. It is not stimulating for Argyle, who tend to raise their game against higher placed teams.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Quintrell_Green":1101d74i said:
Biggs":1101d74i said:
Lev Yashin":1101d74i said:

It was a shame we had to be advised of Oxford's lack of form. It is not stimulating for Argyle, who tend to raise their game against higher placed teams.

No need to worry then, Oxford along with pretty much everyone else in the league, are higher placed than us!

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
As of this afternoon, Oxford had about 630 tickets sold, with about 1000 extra Service personnel supporting Armed Services Day and the average 8,500 attendance, we could see north of 11,000 tomorrow. Great atmosphere, regardless, with lots to see outside the ground, inside before the match and at half time. Stalls outside from 1230, including Army guns, RAF simulator, a Gruffalo, a Bear, and the Plymouth Pipe Band playing 2 slots outside before the game. Inside we have the Military Kids choir, the Devonport Volunteer Band, Royal Marines coming at you from all directions and a little bit of unarmed combat. Don't miss out - get there early.