Adams gives financial support to Argyle Community Trust

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
What a fantastic gesture from DA. It makes a change to read about something that imbues all that is good about football.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Well done Adams.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Efforts like this are why I'm so hoping Adams can turn it around on the field with the first team and why I want him to have the opportunity to do so. He's continually gone above and beyond in his role, taking an active interest in the club and community rather than just matches at the weekend. Well done Derek.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
There is something quite special about him. He is certainly a complex character – not at all you’re usual footie manager type. A non-smoking, non-swearing, non-chewing, tea-total, committed Christian – but one with a big ego who doesn’t brook opposition or take kindly to interference, with a fierce competitive streak and temper who has ‘lost it’ on occasions and has a reputation for being ‘difficult’ to deal with. TBH I’m not surprised by him doing this sort of thing. Nice change from Sheridan who couldn’t wait to fly off up the motorway after each match. Good man.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A great and kind gesture.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
SwimWithTheTide":j73sf55w said:
Efforts like this are why I'm so hoping Adams can turn it around on the field with the first team and why I want him to have the opportunity to do so. He's continually gone above and beyond in his role, taking an active interest in the club and community rather than just matches at the weekend. Well done Derek.
Those were precisely my thoughts.

Aug 2, 2011
Well done DA, excellent gesture pity there are not more footballers particularly in the overpaid premier league who make similar gestures. Thank you to Derek Adams.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Ave_IT":3ak3ags9 said:
There is something quite special about him. He is certainly a complex character – not at all you’re usual footie manager type. A non-smoking, non-swearing, non-chewing, tea-total, committed Christian – but one with a big ego who doesn’t brook opposition or take kindly to interference, with a fierce competitive streak and temper who has ‘lost it’ on occasions and has a reputation for being ‘difficult’ to deal with. TBH I’m not surprised by him doing this sort of thing. Nice change from Sheridan who couldn’t wait to fly off up the motorway after each match. Good man.

I really could not have put it better myself. :nworthy: