Found IPod of Argyle fan | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Found IPod of Argyle fan

Jun 27, 2017
Bit of a long shot. I found an Ipod yesterday and the profile picture on the front is of a girl (approx 10/11 yrs) stood with Oscar Threkeld so I assume she is a fan - possibly called JoJo.

Hoping to reunite with it's owner. If anyone is aware of someone who has lost it please contact me and I will confirm identity by asking for code and likely place it was lost.

I know how much these gadgets mean to kids so hopefully we can find her. Thanks in advance.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Nice one Abacus, you have perhaps done this already, but maybe also let the Wombles know you have it as well just in case the owners call the club?

Jun 27, 2017
ChepstowGreen":21sr3944 said:
Nice one Abacus, you have perhaps done this already, but maybe also let the Wombles know you have it as well just in case the owners call the club?

Good shout but it was found locally down in plymourh area. Should have made that a bit clearer!!!! Thanks for reply.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Abacus":2o64ojmb said:
ChepstowGreen":2o64ojmb said:

Good shout but it was found locally down in plymourh area. Should have made that a bit clearer!!!! Thanks for reply.

Ah right!! In that case I wouldn't call the Wombles :lol:

Good luck in finding its owners.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
ChepstowGreen":1uxxrkcc said:
Abacus":1uxxrkcc said:
ChepstowGreen":1uxxrkcc said:

Although it does have to be acknowledged that The Wonbles would certainly be able to make good use of the thing that you've found...

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
The Doctor":1wn911pg said:
ChepstowGreen":1wn911pg said:
Abacus":1wn911pg said:
ChepstowGreen":1wn911pg said:

Although it does have to be acknowledged that The Wonbles would certainly be able to make good use of the thing that you've found...

I don't know if I should face palm or shake your hand mate. Very clever, although I expect noting less from you doc

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
If the Wombles have it then best contact will be Tobermory.

Jun 27, 2017
Owner located thanks to Argyle ticket office!!!! I know, I couldn't believe it either!!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Well done Abacus.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Abacus":1qld3cry said:
Owner located thanks to Argyle ticket office!!!! I know, I couldn't believe it either!!

Well done. Good things happen to good people.