🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Whether there is actually a direct correlation or not, it kinda feels that way!

In itself, it pleases me to see it, somehow a further sign that “ we are finding our way again” .
More of the same please this Saturday, accompanying of course 3 more points & an assured performance.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Good spot and to be fair that is a seemingly near miraculous turnaround. It's probably a bit of variance equalling itself up but yes I doubt it's a complete coincidence. Well done DA and players.

Oct 31, 2015
Blimey thats a turn around of massive proportions. I am very critical of DA but that is superb. Wwll done to DA his staff and the players for this.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
TinTin":302i0rzb said:
Defeats + Poor performance = Low Confidence = Desperation = Poor Behaviour

Draws/Win + Improved Performance = Improved Confidence = Better Spirit/Well Being = Good Behaviour

Keep the Faith :scarf:

old chinese proverb? Mr Tin..

Aug 5, 2016
Definitely a sign the players are now focused, together, disciplined and committed.

Something that perhaps was lacking in the first ten games of the season.

Apr 9, 2011
Am not DAs greatest fan but SOMETHING has happened for such a massive turn around to have taken place, don't think anyone knows what IT is but even the players general demeanour on the pitch has improved over the last three matches. Anyway am the first to hold my hands up & say well done to all, we are a lot better than what happened in the first ten matches of the season.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
phil-thefluter24":rvkch895 said:
Am not DAs greatest fan but SOMETHING has happened for such a massive turn around to have taken place, don't think anyone knows what IT is but even the players general demeanour on the pitch has improved over the last three matches. Anyway am the first to hold my hands up & say well done to all, we are a lot better than what happened in the first ten matches of the season.

Didn't the players hold their own inquest for over an hour in the changing room after the Fleetwood game?
Since then we've been unbeaten and look a different team.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
PL2 3DQ":3ezn7c3j said:
phil-thefluter24":3ezn7c3j said:

Didn't the players hold their own inquest for over an hour in the changing room after the Fleetwood game?
Since then we've been unbeaten and look a different team.

I was thinking that same thing but it leads to the question, "what was going on in the first 6-7 weeks?"

Two points. Phil Brown made the suggestion on the Channel 5 programme the other night that league 1 is a much tougher division this year, and it may be that the tougher than expected opposition has led to frustrations and cards. Secondly, I don't know how many of you regularly manage people, but in my working days I used to find that changing a team of people's attitude, direction and thinking to be a very slow process. It may be that it has quite reasonably taken DA this long to get their mind levels right for this division.

I hope we don't all expect it to be plain sailing from here, although I'm guardedly optimistic. Remember, it's the hope that kills you.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's now five successive games with no cards.

I wonder what our all time record is?