PADSA Chair - Steve Helley. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PADSA Chair - Steve Helley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Steve Helley rang me this evening, and asked that I put this on PASOTI.

It will be stickied for a few days and locked.

Ian

There has been a lot of speculation in the press and social media over the incident at the Devonport end on Saturday i.e. removal off a supporter using a carers ticket. I can only point out the rules in that a Carers ticket must only be used when accompanying the Disabled supporter.
If someone is using a carers ticket without the Disabled supporter the the ticket can be cancelled by the club. The club however will look into the matter and take proportionate action. i.e. if the Disabled supporter didn’t know it was being used then there may be no action taken against the
Disabled supporter, however the carer may be investigated for fraud. I can advise our members that some social medias comments of a lifetime ban etc are totally untrue. My advise is that if you cannot get to the game do not let anyone else have your ticket. The club use electronic scanners
at the turnstile and if a carers ticket is flagged up with out a Disabled supporter the club have the right to take appropriate action in accordance with the terms and conditions laid out

Steve Helley
PADSA Chair

Also information given by Susan Clarke on Facebook.

Carers tickets are complimentary if a disabled person meets the criteria set by the club .This is higher rate of care and mobility for DLA or enhanced rate for care and mobility for PIP.If the person does not have the above the club's DLO can be contacted to discuss the issues.

Disabled people pay full price for season tickets, white memberships or match by match ticket unless they have a concession such as a under 18, 18-21,over 65, family ticket.

The disabled price quoted under ticketing is for disabled enclosurer only.

Status
Not open for further replies.