Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Think this will give Luke a kick up the bum and bring out the best out of him. What with Kyle and Luke competing to be NO1 goalkeeper.

But think Adams will go with Luke.

Nov 2, 2004
Excellent,he distributes the ball with way more confidence than Luke.I was getting fed up with Luke's continual hoofing.

Mar 23, 2008
When Lukes fit he should be on the bench as would send out an awful signal if Letheren is dropped as he deserves the No.1 spot and should keep it if he maintains form.

Apr 29, 2016
Yeah I quite like him, but didn’t think that he should have been beaten for the goal. It came from a long way out and wasn’t hit with much force.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
McCormick will take his place as soon as he's fit. Luke is the better 'keeper. Letheren is an adequate replacement but he has been protected well by his defence over the last 2 matches. Luke is a match saver, Kyle is a good 'keeper.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I like him, he commands his area and is an organiser, although he is yet to keep a clean sheet or experience winning a game.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
philmeboots":2oi3spoc said:
Yeah I quite like him, but didn’t think that he should have been beaten for the goal. It came from a long way out and wasn’t hit with much force.

I think the sun had something to do with it Phil.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":rfpbvt3t said:
philmeboots":rfpbvt3t said:

I think the sun had something to do with it Phil.

I was right in line with the goal Ian, the player bent it round, the keeper had absolutely no chance believe me.

Feb 18, 2016
I like what I've seen of him. Luke is a very good shot stopper but a liability on high balls into the box and set pieces.

Sep 18, 2010
Kyle by far the better alround keeper. Good positioning, confident, quick off his line, excellent communicator.

But the thing that he does way way better than Luke is his wide range of varied distribution.

Mar 23, 2008
Mark Pedlar":20z8qnoy said:
McCormick will take his place as soon as he's fit. Luke is the better 'keeper. Letheren is an adequate replacement but he has been protected well by his defence over the last 2 matches. Luke is a match saver, Kyle is a good 'keeper.
This is what worries me, from what I've seen there's very little between them and Luke should not walk straight back in. We need competition for places not guaranteed starters.