Remainder of October | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Remainder of October

Feb 2, 2007
A Blackburn
A Wimbledon
H Rochdale

Wins are now desperately needed to stay in touch and there are two very winnable games there in the next three against teams just above us. We also got a famous victory at Ewood against Carlisle in recent memory. So we can do this

4 points plus Derek continues and we start to climb the league
3 points only Derek still on edge but buys a little more time
Anything less: curtains?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s got 1 more game to get a win.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I think we will lose them all 3-0 each time and Adams gets a new five year contract

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Personally I think we will struggle to get 3 points from those games and still cant see where the goals are coming from.
Today it took a wonder strike from Carey and despite having a dodgy keeper we didn't really test him.

Oct 31, 2015
Steve Evans":ketjy6he said:
i think we will get seven points from the next three matches.

Thats the best quote of the night so far. We have only accumulsted 6 all season with one win yet 2 wins in the next 3 games. I love this place sometimes :)

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
How about two ties on the road and then win at home against Rochdale for 5 points.
Is that happy ville? :thumbs:

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Looking at the table I notice that we haven't played many of the teams around us yet so I would like to think that we'll get a win at Wimbledon. Blackburn will be difficult so a draw would be ok. Wimbledon and Rochdale we should be looking for 3 points minimum if we are to stay in it.