Take Notice | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Take Notice

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
i was told (at Coach Road) that some coins were thrown at the Exeter City goalie in the Chocotrade Trophy match.

Perhaps it's something to do with that.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
rsp4":2fvahok7 said:
Perhaps they are expecting a backlash from the fans :whistle:

Will only be season ticket holders there. POTD have long deserted. Maybe they don't want us throwing the season tickets onto the pitch in protest

Jan 27, 2012
What a cheek.

Argyle employ thuggish stewards, some of whom view their job as an opportunity to pick a fight with people. Maybe the club should 'take notice' of that. They've been told for years but never do anything about it.

May 16, 2016
Not sure why that being put up is a problem for anyone. Maybe they've had an authoritive whisper in their own ear ?

Maybe they've been reading that there Social Media stuff. I'm sure someone could spin it into some sort of 'the Fans have spoken' type of moral victory.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
IJN":1o4qo6ag said:
i was told (at Coach Road) that some coins were thrown at the Exeter City goalie in the Chocotrade Trophy match.

Perhaps it's something to do with that.

Weird that. I thought the clientele for those games were exactly the type of fan the club was desperate to replace its core support with? At least that's the impression the club's media gave me.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Wasnt overly impressed by this sends out the wrong message if anything it will put fans off going when the team needs as much support as possible.

tbh any other team in the country would be far worse off if they were sat bottom of the table.

We have a very decent fanbase for the lack of successes a club like this should have.

There should be more appreciation for the passionate support they get.

Last saturday i thought everyone was very well behaved under the circumstances :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
samjones":fufu469u said:
rsp4":fufu469u said:
Perhaps they are expecting a backlash from the fans :whistle:

Will only be season ticket holders there. POTD have long deserted. Maybe they don't want us throwing the season tickets onto the pitch in protest

Maybe someone could throw a second striker on to the pitch? :think:

May 4, 2015
We must have over 80 fans on Stadium bans.

Most of these would be the more "vociferous" element of support. Certainly helps explain why there is no atmosphere in the Lyndhurst anymore.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
I hate all this leftie bulls*it

Making players shake hands before a game,
Ordering fans not to be racist (You either are, or aren't no one can order you),
Booking players for celebrating, it is supposed to be entertainment!!
Expecting a team to give up position when a player is injured (Only to see him jump up and spring moments later :furious: it should be the ref's call and the team with possession take a free kick from where it was stopped, not boot it back to their goalie.

Take Notice 2
No celebrations when a goal is scored as it could be seen as offensive to the visitors
No colours to be worn as it might offend the visitors
Compulsory to applaud when the opponents score to stop them feeling unwanted
No standing to celebrate a goal as it might lead to someone losing their balance and suing the club
Line the stewards up before entering the stadium and force everyone to shake their hands
Submit a request before starting any chant, this must be done at the previous game and a specific time will be allocated.

:banghead: :banghead:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don't understand the need for the hostile tone in that article. The same message could have been conveyed in a more friendly statement.

Apr 5, 2008
Argyle say they need all the support the fans can give the team at the moment etc..

Then they put that out on the website in a rather rude way!!

I despair at the clubs PR sometimes :facepalm:

I hate all this leftie bulls*it

Making players shake hands before a game,
Ordering fans not to be racist (You either are, or aren't no one can order you),
Booking players for celebrating, it is supposed to be entertainment!!
Expecting a team to give up position when a player is injured (Only to see him jump up and spring moments later :furious: it should be the ref's call and the team with possession take a free kick from where it was stopped, not boot it back to their goalie.

:iagree:

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
PL2 3DQ":209nlj35 said:
I don't understand the need for the hostile tone in that article. The same message could have been conveyed in a more friendly statement.

Yes agreed. Very strange.