Wimbledon Tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wimbledon Tickets

Sep 23, 2005
Anyone had any joy getting seating tickets online. Standing tickets ok but not able to buy seating even they appear as an option.

Sep 23, 2005
Having a conversation with myself but nevermind. Wimbledon tickets came online at 9.40ish with no seating available. Unable to get through on the phone. I see a tweet from the club that seating sold out at about 9.50. So what time did ticket sales start at the box office? 9.30 as advertised or earlier as has happened in the past?? Just curious. We'll save our money and stay at home but there should be some way members living away from Plymouth should receive equal priority on away tickets.

Dec 29, 2011
I don't know how many seating tickets Wimbledon make available but that is Bristol Rovers and Plymouth now I have managed to get through on the phone by 10.15 and thr seats have gone straight away .I beleive these are being blockbooked for certain supporters groups.I always order disabled and carer tickets so cannot book online,and live nowhere near Plymouth

Sep 23, 2005
Yes that must be the case NR. I know seating was very limited but it appears some members are getting priority in booking.

May 8, 2011
I got on the Wimbledon tickets online page at 9:36 and was offered a seat in row A, didn’t fancy that row as I’ve sat there before and it’s awful, rejected it, went back in and got the message none available, tried a few more times but got the same message, so must have sold out online about 9:40.
I will be interested in the day to see who actually got seats.

Sep 23, 2005
Interesting that you get in online before me as I was constantly refreshing the page after 9.30 but didn't get in until just after 9.40 when as you no seats were available

Jul 12, 2004
I was all set to get annoyed because I suspected, like you, that the purchase of seats was fixed but, to my great surprise, I managed to, online, get a seat. Probably not a great one in row B but probably better than standing.

I was logged in from 9.30 with my confirmation e mail timed at 9.36

Sep 23, 2005
Well done. Interesting that you got in online spot on 9.30 too when it took me another 10 minutes. I was ordering 3 seats that may have affected availability too.

Feb 13, 2015
I got into the phone queue at 9.32 at 14 in queue. At the same time was constantly refreshing Internet. Internet Tkts came up at 9.40 but no seats left. Phone answered at 9.55 and told no seats left.
When I complained about Internet I was told 200 had been sold on Internet.
The view from the terrace is rubbish but at present the less you see the better.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
whitleigh lad":1uyzfju0 said:
I got into the phone queue at 9.32 at 14 in queue. At the same time was constantly refreshing Internet. Internet Tkts came up at 9.40 but no seats left. Phone answered at 9.55 and told no seats left.
The view from the terrace is rubbish but at present the less you see the better.
According to the Football Ground Guide only 94 seats are made available to away clubs. I can't remember from being there if this is true or not.

Sep 23, 2005
whitleigh lad":2uhra1vl said:
Thanks for the feedback. Yours and my experience identical in terms of timing of access to the online sales. Sat at my computer from before 9.30 constantly refreshing the page, I really couldn't have tried any harder. So those queuing didn't get them either. Where did they go then? Who on here has got seats and how did you get yours?? I know there weren't many on sale but it would good to know for future reference.

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
I called this morning at 0950 and only waited a couple of minutes to speak to a member of the Argyle Box Office team. I'm a Big Green Lottery member and was able to buy an adult ticket no problem. I was expecting to be in a big queue, so was pleasantly surprised to be served so quickly.
Fingers crossed it goes to general sale, as my 9 year old son would really like to come with me, his classmate is mascot for AFC for the match.