Referee vs Exeter! FARCE | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Referee vs Exeter! FARCE

Apr 30, 2017
Plymouth Argyle FC (First Team) v Exeter City FC (First Team)
EFL Trophy
Referee: Sarginson, Christopher
Assistant Referee: Derrien, Mark
Assistant Referee: Amey, Justin
Fourth Official: Huxtable, Brett

A referee who is awful and a 4o who is based at an EX postcode. What a farce of a competition!

Oct 14, 2015
Given the current state we are in I couldn't care less if Gus Honeybun was reffing the game to be honest. We have bigger things to concern us at the moment.

Pilgrim28":23yy52ml said:
Plymouth Argyle FC (First Team) v Exeter City FC (First Team)
EFL Trophy
Referee: Sarginson, Christopher
Assistant Referee: Derrien, Mark
Assistant Referee: Amey, Justin
Fourth Official: Huxtable, Brett

A referee who is awful and a 4o who is based at an EX postcode. What a farce of a competition!

How stupid you are !

As an ex-referee of some standing in the Surrey FA area, IF I could NOT officiate a game based on where I lived, I would end up redundant !

To the ignorant masses, you can ONLY officiate a game one way - irrespective of post code !

Stupid person - do you know that ?

No ?

I thought as much.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
What a farce of a competition indeed. I'd make a point and stay away in protest of this absolutley shocking officiating decision.

Mar 8, 2016
The ref may as well be Paul Tisdale, with Clinton Morrison and Steve perrymen as his assistants for all I care. It's a nothing game and Derek needs to use this match wisely, i.e. Try a new formation that might aid us in creating a few more chances. Then you never know, we might score a goal again this side of Christmas.

Mar 29, 2017
It's probably happened before and I've not noticed, but Sargison and Huxtable at the same ground at the same time is just a recipe for disaster. They are both extremely incompetent.

Good job the match is irrelevant!

Jan 2, 2005
Plymouth
Didn't we used to have Mr Swabey as a 4th official who must have a PL post code. Maybe they don't like sending officials miles across country on a Tuesday night just to be in reserve.