♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the SG will be next Thursday September 28 at 2 pm in the GT suite the guest speaker will be Jamie Ness.

A reminder that prior to the meeting there will be a short dedication ceremony for the new memorial gardens at HP starting at 1pm.This will take place just inside Gate 26.

Mods would you please keep this post at the top of the leader board for a couple of days.

Thank You.

Jan 3, 2013
Going to be interesting, certainly not all sweetness and light. I for one am furious with our performances

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ness is there to represent himself not to talk about tactics, teams performance or comments on the manager, he is not there to be pilloried by the members because of the teams performance.

I hope DA pulls him out of the meeting.

Jan 3, 2013
Who's going to pillory him or talk about tactics? I'm one of the few who NEVER ask such questions as you well know

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Just tell the lad to keep going for an hour and there will be no questions. Worked for me!

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
He will be fine Senior Greens are a great crowd, remember we are all in this together.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
I have been informed from PAFC that parking will be a major problem in the club car park tomorrow, therefore it would be advisable to use the park and ride car park or public transport. You have been warned folks.