Carey WILL NOT be Back For Doncaster | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carey WILL NOT be Back For Doncaster

Aug 24, 2011
MustardEagle":tf1ehr2u said:
But blisset got sent off! Now banned for three games

I'd say overall that has worked in our favour, Blissett was in the team because he will not be starting on Saturday.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Blissett is not banned by the FL.

Why is this even news? Written as if it was a surprise but as it was a set van wouldn't every man and his dog be able to count to three to know when he's due back.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Good news Carey is back but a bit farcical? So if Blissett hadn't been sent off the Devon FA wouldn't have had to confirm whether it was a 'first team' game and Carey would miss the Donny game.

I bet Donny ain't best pleased.

Mar 8, 2016
Ade the green":2wruan6k said:

Why is this even news? Written as if it was a surprise but as it was a set van wouldn't every man and his dog be able to count to three to know when he's due back.

Blissett is banned for the next 3 first team fixtures, Carey got sent of against MK Dons, a straight red, we was expecting him to be back for the Wigan match. However last night was classed as a first team fixture. Therefore Carey is now back and can play Saturday. I think it's news because it's safe to say none of us were expecting it.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Ade the green":1oqzkj83 said:

Oops sorry. Misread the story.

Aug 24, 2011
Penlee":246ybfzw said:
Good news Carey is back but a bit farcical? So if Blissett hadn't been sent off the Devon FA wouldn't have had to confirm whether it was a 'first team' game and Carey would miss the Donny game.

No, the FA would have known it was classed as a first team game and then message the club to say Carey is eligible again, so that would have been sent through regardless of Blissetts red last night.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Majesticmacc":1y5ez2s1 said:
Penlee":1y5ez2s1 said:

No, the FA could have known it was classed as a first team game and then message the club to say Carey is eligible again, so that would have been sent through regardless of Blissetts red last night.

OK fair play but it looked to me like the Devon FA only confirmed it as a result of Blissett's red card

Oct 14, 2015
If that was the case and this issue hadn't been raised had it not been for Nathan Bs red card and Carey didn't play against Doncaster because Argyle thought he was still banned I think the club would look rather shambolic and certainly unprofessional..

We all assumed, I think,that Carey wasn't back till after the Donny game.???

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The national FA website has been showing Carey banned until after the Doncaster game and that hasn't changed today.

Why didn't we arrange a couple of Devon St Luke's games when Sarcevic was banned. :)

Edwards is also back on Saturday.

Oct 14, 2015
Maybe it was all part of DAs plans. To suddenly produce Carey's name on the team sheet to throw Donnys tactical plans out the window as they'd expected Carey to be missing like we all did. So thanks to Nathan B that plan has gone out the window :)