Blissett is NOT suspended for 3 games | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Blissett is NOT suspended for 3 games

Apr 3, 2010
How on earth can that be considered as a first team game so will Carey have served a 1 game ban as part of that game? Making the rules up as they go along

Mar 8, 2016
He shouldn't be getting sent of for violent conduct in a fixture like that anyway, I would imagine derek won't be best pleased about this, we won't see much more of blissett playing for the first team I feel.

jlm

Jul 6, 2016
Prat. Can't hold down a place in a team with barely any strikers and then he does this....I'm sure his teammates appreciate it.
Glad I got that off my chest

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
I'd guess that he can still play League 1 games, Carey got sent off in a League 1 game and was able to play in 'reserve' games so surely it would work in reverse for Blissett.

Jul 29, 2010
Army green":ed0vlqel said:
He shouldn't be getting sent of for violent conduct in a fixture like that anyway, I would imagine derek won't be best pleased about this, we won't see much more of blissett playing for the first team I feel.
In no way condoning it but perhaps it belies some underlying frustration at not being picked. He seems to have made a useful contribution whenever he's played yet Derek keeps on rolling the dice hoping something above a three eventually comes up from our #9.