🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Jul 29, 2010
His ability to missdirect a football is well documented, why should we be surprised he can't direct a car truck either.

His taste in matchday footwear is vulgar and crass, why should we be surprised his taste in light goods vehicles is vulgar and crass too.

Awful behaviour from an awful footballer in an awful vehicle. No great shocks there.

That he can afford a £60k vehicle however just exposes the size of the 'fraud' he pulled off by convincing successive managers that he is a professional footballer.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Harsh, but undoubtedly fair. In the grand scheme of things something like this doesn't really matter, but I do think it shows the kind of person someone is.

May 8, 2011
Wonder how the person knew he played for Argyle, the average Janner wouldn't know the players by sight or by their car?

Jul 29, 2010
loyal1970":70m5scwd said:
in the grand scheme of things happening in the world today does it really matter.
No, clearly.

But just try using earthquakes, hurricanes, posturing between nuclear powers and terrorism to excuse your poor personal choices in court or in the court of public opinion. It doesn't work, worse things happening elsewhere doesn't make it right.

'F**k everyone else, I'm alright Jack' is never an endearing quality.

Sep 6, 2006
X Isle":154tfac3 said:
His ability to missdirect a football is well documented, why should we be surprised he can't direct a car truck either.

His taste in matchday footwear is vulgar and crass, why should we be surprised his taste in light goods vehicles is vulgar and crass too.

Awful behaviour from an awful footballer in an awful vehicle. No great shocks there.

That he can afford a £60k vehicle however just exposes the size of the 'fraud' he pulled off by convincing successive managers that he is a professional footballer.

Awful behaviour? :funny: For Gods sake he parked in two bays. Get some sense of perspective man

Sep 28, 2003
London
HC Green":2do6zgxw said:
Wonder how the person knew he played for Argyle, the average Janner wouldn't know the players by sight or by their car?

I imagine he's got a god-awful chavvy personalised registration plate.

I find them really useful as it saves me time trying to work out whether someone's an idiot or not.

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Andy Holland":3ky1rz25 said:
HC Green":3ky1rz25 said:

I imagine he's got a god-awful chavvy personalised registration plate.

I find them really useful as it saves me time trying to work out whether someone's an idiot or not.

You're right (on both counts!). Saw the full, unblurred photo on a Facebook group about bad parking in Plymouth. It was pretty obvious from the registration plate who it belonged to.

G

greengiant1886

I think people making all of these grand assumptions about him as a guy just because of this are being a bit ridiculous.

People need to get a hold of themselves and think that just because you don't fancy him as a footballer does not mean he is "chavvy" or a "fraud". This is the guy that when Rangers went into administration, agreed to cancel his contract when many others stayed on and continued to milk the club dry.

Obviously this is ignorant behaviour here, but christ get a grip.

Sep 28, 2003
London
greengiant1886":25sqkibc said:
I think people making all of these grand assumptions about him as a guy just because of this are being a bit ridiculous.

People need to get a hold of themselves and think that just because you don't fancy him as a footballer does not mean he is "chavvy" or a "fraud". This is the guy that when Rangers went into administration, agreed to cancel his contract when many others stayed on and continued to milk the club dry.

Obviously this is ignorant behaviour here, but christ get a grip.

I haven't said anything about his footballing ability, just that I think personalised registrations are chavvy.

I do think it's fair to say that this kind of thing shows him to be, at the very least, an idiot. :lol:

Jun 2, 2016
X Isle":lgt7f7fw said:

Not a fan then ?