There is always the FA Cup... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

There is always the FA Cup...

Bodmin FC's game was called off today but if they win their game it could later on Bodmin FC v Argyle. :thumbs:

Book your accommodation early mind as the roads might be rammed due to the new road layout!! :facepalm: :funny: :greensmile:

Lundan Cabbie":25kbbjy8 said:
Well it wont be Tavistock

Well wherever it will be I bet I do not tickets like Liverpool! :banghead:

If does happen though may be extra terracing on the Mayflower will be put for more money and then in p*ss off long term and very honourable disabled supporters!! :facepalm:

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
LA Green":s5pnaxoa said:
Bodmin FC's game was called off today but if they win their game it could later on Bodmin FC v Argyle. :thumbs:

Book your accommodation early mind as the roads might be rammed due to the new road layout!! :facepalm: :funny: :greensmile:

They gotta beat Bideford AFC 1st !!!!

GreenArmy1984":13eezqrs said:
LA Green":13eezqrs said:

Plus Argyle have to score to beat their opponents!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
LA Green":3c38yg8i said:
GreenArmy1984":3c38yg8i said:
LA Green":3c38yg8i said:
Bodmin FC's game was called off today but if they win their game it could later on Bodmin FC v Argyle.

Book your accommodation early mind as the roads might be rammed due to the new road layout!! :greensmile:

Plus Argyle have to score to beat their opponents!

We don't have to beat anyone to be in the draw ... do we?? :think:

Aug 2, 2011
Competition is a waste of space xcept for the occasional huge club v small club which gives the minnow a load of cash - i.e. argyle v Scousers .

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Presto":2ft8uoic said:
Competition is a waste of space xcept for the occasional huge club v small club which gives the minnow a load of cash - i.e. argyle v Scousers .

Not sure I'd class Liverpool as 'minnows'

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
Presto":o2o96imn said:

It's this attitude that is killing the F.A cup. For small clubs it's a life line. Look at the enjoyment Tavi players had knocking out Taunton. You could argue the champions league group games are pointless. You could argue football is pointless. Just enjoy it. Else it will be pointless.

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Ask any English born player which trophy (apart from the premier league title)they would like to have on their resume.
Maybe 95% would say FA Cup :thumbs:
Ask any fan of any team at any level:Would you like your team to win the FA Cup at Wembley-- put your own % here.
Would you go to Wembley to watch Plymouth Argyle FC win the FA Cup--put your own % here :nworthy: