Bury match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bury match day thread

Aug 10, 2006
here we go again hopefully it will be a repeat of 95 ive done 5-0 at 200 to 1 you never know haha, come on Argyle.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Don't want to see us starting defensively and allowing them to gain the advantage.

Heads up, billy big balls attitude and take it to them.

Apr 30, 2017
My Boss is a Bury fan, also is my sons head of year at school. Bit of feistiness in the office this week for sure.

Tough game this, Bury know today could be last chance saloon for Lee Clark so I expect them to have a go at it. Soak up pressure first half and go from there.

Dec 2, 2010
Bury fans are as pessimistic as us...in many respects this is the best and worst fixture for both of us.

Argyle need a game where they take the lead and the confidence that comes from being in front.

Too many players have had a chance, I'd like to see Wylde, Ainsworth and Lameiras given a start. At least Wylde has scored....from a Lameiras assist!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DJ2NJAkXUAAT_Iu.jpg:small

Sarcevic for Edwards, Ainsworth for Blissett

Anyone know who Sololik is????? :facepalm: :sigh:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Great to have Sarcevic back, underrated, we've missed his closing down & his simple creativity in the middle, even though some people on here seem to oddly think he's non league standard.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
lyndhurst green":1d9pf6ad said:
Still no Lameiras

No real surprise there. He is too lightweight IMHO and a luxury player which we can ill afford at the moment.
The step up from pre season to league football has exposed him. Men and boys

Mar 23, 2008
Pleased to see Ainsworth given a chance, expect Sarcevic to have a big game for us as well, after his suspension and being close to home where no doubt there are plenty of friends and family watching. I would have have Songo in midfield and Sokolik in defence as felt he had the best game i've seen him play in midfield on Tuesday.

Have backed Argyle to win this one, never do that. COME ON YOU GREEEEEEENS!

Dec 2, 2010
Appreciate it's a squad game, but Wylde and Lameiras must be disappointed based on results and Carey's absence particularly in Reuben's case. When you look at the line up you just wonder where the goals are coming from. Let's hope proved wrong.