Southend Match Report & Photos | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Southend Match Report & Photos

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
GRTourist":1muppcq6 said:
Hi all,

Apologies for hijacking the forum. I'm an Argyle fan living in London who runs a non-league blog, but went to the game at Roots Hall today.

If you want a read of the match report and the photos, have a look here. If you like it, please share and follow me on twitter (@GRTourist) and facebook (also @GRTourist)...

https://thegrassrootstourist.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/southend-united-fc/#more-1048

Great stuff! Great pictures and some of your comments had me laughing out loud--keep up the good work.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The song suggests that if you threw a brick at Mr Bradley he’ll head the f****r back. Sadly, football is played with, well, footballs and not bricks, and Sonny heads those into his own goal.

That one made me laugh out loud :lol:

Fantastic report and pictures.

Aug 19, 2017
Cheers for the comments, much appreciated. Hoping to do a couple more Argyle matches when they're in the London area - Charlton & AFC Wimbledon are definitely on the list.

Feb 2, 2007
Really great read, thank you.

I think the entertainment value has been quite promising so far this season (barring the Brizzle debacle).

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I like it. A good report on the match.

Although be careful publishing photos of match action because the EFL and the club's are very protective of those type of photos.

Aug 19, 2017
PL2 3DQ":2dzkzeby said:
I like it. A good report on the match.

Although be careful publishing photos of match action because the EFL and the club's are very protective of those type of photos.

Yeah, I have since been told this. As I don't make any money out of the blog or anything like that, if I get any complaints from the club / league I'll just have to take that page down!

I've read the regulations and the available sanctions are removal of season ticket (which I don't have) or expulsion from the ground (which I have since left)...