Rate The Ref | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rate The Ref

Oct 14, 2015
The fact this thread hasn't already been started I see a positive. Personally I thought he was very good, not excellent but certainly one of the better referees I've seen recently. Was only hoodwinked on one real occasion when he booked Edwards for standing his ground and their player ran into him so he got booked but I thought that was down to Phil Browns reaction more than anything else. Kept a lid on the game and booked players for obvious "pull backs" on opponents. Thought he did well and the fact no one has mentioned him since the game finished, both fans and managers alike is maybe evidence to support the fact about his performance.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Have to agree with all of that. They say the sign of a good ref is when nobody notices him and as no-one has commented about his performance so far, that certainly seems to have been the case yesterday.

Sep 25, 2010
kernow19":3q866xi1 said:
Have to agree with all of that. They say the sign of a good ref is when nobody notices him and as no-one has commented about his performance so far, that certainly seems to have been the case yesterday.

Or if players didn't do some stupid things then, the ref would not hav to get involved.

At the end of the day it is all down here to players reactions

Feb 2, 2007
Probably the best ref in the EFL- Dean Whitestone, destined for higher things.

Incidentally 8 wins 1 draw 3 defeats with him in charge of Argyle games!