Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
It should be a good day - I know lots of people are already talking about it on social media - I only hope Argyle have estimated the attendance correctly. It is sounding like it's going to be very popular amongst the kids.

Feb 17, 2017
Is this just for kids really? Didn't want to go if I was the only one above 20 being there, just thought it would be a rare opportunity to see training.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Neilz5419":17vzikjs said:
Is this just for kids really? Didn't want to go if I was the only one above 20 being there, just thought it would be a rare opportunity to see training.

No not just really for kids, but for the day it's on you most probably see more kids there due to people working etc. Would be better if it was next Sunday. Either way it's good the club is doing this.

Seem to recall we done something like this years ago with Luggy, but can't think if it was open training or a open day.

Feb 17, 2017
Yes your right there was something similar in luggys time I believe it was a training session aswell my 100% though. Tuesday is my day off so was thinking of going along didnt know if other people on here where going aswell could be worth a watch.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
Luggy had an open Argyle V Argyle match in the 2001/2002 season. I think we were out of the Cup and so there was a spare weekend?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
pedro91":1c5npv5k said:
Luggy liked to have England v Rest of the World in training

Those were the days with yourself Paul,Roger,Maurice,Jack and me.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
this is excellent P.R. by the club again.engaging "young eyes" with their heroes.i am not stirring the hornets nest of the chelsea victory but all the youngsters loved seeing argyle beat them.well done argyle. :clap:

Feb 18, 2016
Of course it is aimed at the kids during the summer holidays(and those accompanying them obviously). Hope it's not spoiled by the dormant or the wrinklies, decent weather is forecast, your garden/allotment needs you :greensmile:

"YOUNGSTERS looking for something to do during the school holidays will be able to attend one of the Pilgrims' training sessions.

Argyle manager Derek Adams is opening up his morning session at Home Park on Tuesday, August 22.

Not only will supporters be able to see the Argyle first-team squad go through their paces, and talk to them after the session, they will be able to enjoy a host of Family Zone activities being hosted by the Argyle Community Trust."

Jan 3, 2013
Stan":1a8pobqf said:
Of course it is aimed at the kids during the summer holidays(and those accompanying them obviously). Hope it's not spoiled by the dormant or the wrinklies, decent weather is forecast, your garden/allotment needs you :greensmile:

"

Sigh.......

Feb 18, 2016
Knarf Reprah":1an7oame said:
Stan":1an7oame said:

"

Sigh.......

Double sigh...

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Stan":1y5s0w73 said:
Knarf Reprah":1y5s0w73 said:
Stan":1y5s0w73 said:

"

Sigh.......

Double sigh...

Ho Hum have to drag the boy along. He won't like it, probably wail a bit and pout but he is only 31 so will have to do what he's told!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":3cnh3oxg said:
Stan":3cnh3oxg said:
Knarf Reprah":3cnh3oxg said:
Stan":3cnh3oxg said:

"

Sigh.......

Double sigh...

Ho Hum have to drag the boy along. He won't like it, probably wail a bit and pout but he is only 31 so will have to do what he's told!
I take it you haven't got an allotment? :lol: