a nice "touch" | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

a nice "touch"

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i noticed a new innovation by argyle on saturday after the charlton match.the ball boys lined up at the entrance to the tunnel and were high fiving the players and the same again after the chelsea victory.we are progressing very nicely at argyle with these subtle increments. :clap: team spirit is obvious for all to see.

Sep 25, 2010
Steve Evans":1rodde62 said:
i noticed a new innovation by argyle on saturday after the charlton match.the ball boys lined up at the entrance to the tunnel and were high fiving the players and the same again after the chelsea victory.we are progressing very nicely at argyle with these subtle increments. :clap: team spirit is obvious for all to see.

Sorry to be a kill joy, but they did that last season as well.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Martyn":27d9rvcd said:
Steve Evans":27d9rvcd said:

Sorry to be a kill joy, but they did that last season as well.
evening martyn.you are not being a killjoy but i didn't notice it last season.whenever it happened it is a very positive move.