Youngsters at Tavistock Friday 12.30, Coach Rd Saturday 3pm | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Youngsters at Tavistock Friday 12.30, Coach Rd Saturday 3pm

Feb 9, 2013
Argyle's next EFL Youth Alliance Under-18 fixture is on Friday (August 18) against Oxford United at their 'home' venue, Langsford Park, Tavistock, PL19 1EJ. I am told the kick-off time has been brought forward from 2pm to 12.30pm.
Directions to Langsford Park:
Follow signs for Tavistock College and Sports Centre. Go past the college. Ground entrance 100 yards further on left.

Argyle's next South West Peninsula League Premier Division fixture is on Saturday (August 19) against Helston Athletic at their 'home' venue, Devon FA Headquarters, Coach Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 1EJ

Feb 9, 2013
According to the Argyle Club website, the kick-off for the Youth Alliance game against Oxford at Tavistock today has now been brought forward to 12 noon.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
0-0 at HT against Oxford

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Narrow defeat for the Under-18s in their @EFL match against Oxford at Tavistock, 2-1, Billy Craske scored

Feb 28, 2016
elburtontrev":251bpzzw said:
Is Fletcher playing or enroute to Southend ??

He is too old to play U18s now but Luke Jephcott didn't play which is a sure sign he will play in the SWPL tomorrow which in turn would suggest Fletcher isn't. I would therefore wager Fletch will be in the squad at Southend.

Feb 28, 2016
We were unlucky to lose, I think a draw would have been a fair result. I thought Max Childs had a very good game in goal, pulled off some fine saves made a brilliant judgement call to come out of his area and clear with his feet with an on coming attacking player, he conceded up the other end to where I was stood, but I don't think he could do too much about either goal and certainly didn't look like he could do anything about the second, Crawford did well to slide tackle their player but the ball just fell in the path of his team mate who hit it low and hard in the bottom corner. Seemed fairly vocal as well. Best performance I've seen him have but then to be fair I think its the first full one I've seen as well.

Mike Peck very unlucky not to open the scoring, a real shame as well because it would have been a right screamer, he has impressed me every time I've seen him quite physical and aggressive. I tout Harry Downing and Elliott Crawford both had very good games today as well. Elliott looked every inch a captain (don't think he actually is, I think it is Hodges) But Elliott was the main one rallying the troops, organising where others needed to be, letting people know when they had made mistakes whilst acknowledging his own, praising the younger players when the did something right really impressed me today.

I like the look of Rio Garside as well, ok made a couple little mistakes but nothing he wont be able to iron out over the next two seasons, think he could be a very tidy, little player.

We equalised near the death but then conceded a couple minuets later must have been sickening for the boys and certainly didn't deserve it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Haven't got any details but I've been told that the lads beat Helston 7-0 this afternoon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Feb 28, 2016
Keepitgreen":28ck7eui said:
Haven't got any details but I've been told that the lads beat Helston 7-0 this afternoon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Luke Jephcott (4), Og, Bill Craske, Sam Ryan

Aug 29, 2014
Watched this game today .
Argyles center back (dont know his name No 6 shirt ) really stood out for me .
Jamie Ness played 90 did ok but plainly short of match fitness.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
rawleyboy":31ybhh15 said:
Watched this game today .
Argyles center back (dont know his name No 6 shirt ) really stood out for me .
Jamie Ness played 90 did ok but plainly short of match fitness.
Jakub Sokolik played and apparently had an excellent game. Don't know if he was wearing the No 6 shirt though.
Could have been Callum Rose.

Feb 28, 2016
Luke was head and shoulders, above all them lads today. Got 4, should be 5 as he caused the OG! Man of the match without a seconds doubt!

What a game from Sam Ryan! I know I appreciated the fact I would love to see him get a run at RB. But boy is he showing his versatility and then some! Play him anywhere along the defence or midfield and he wouldn't do a bad job up front! Still for my money the best player in an extremely talented group! Give him a pro development now!

What an impact sub Bill can be, the two senior pros did ok I suppose.

Great to see Aaron Taylor back, I don't know how many mirrors he had broke in the last seven years but I ain't never known a boy like it! Out of the three of them is probably the most Adamesque, does all the graft without any of the credit! Wish him all the best in smashing it this season.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
MarkMatthews":1x2m82wi said:
Luke was head and shoulders, above all them lads today. Got 4, should be 5 as he caused the OG! Man of the match without a seconds doubt!

What a game from Sam Ryan! I know I appreciated the fact I would love to see him get a run at RB. But boy is he showing his versatility and then some! Play him anywhere along the defence or midfield and he wouldn't do a bad job up front! Still for my money the best player in an extremely talented group! Give him a pro development now!

What an impact sub Bill can be, the two senior pros did ok I suppose.

Great to see Aaron Taylor back, I don't know how many mirrors he had broke in the last seven years but I ain't never known a boy like it! Out of the three of them is probably the most Adamesque, does all the graft without any of the credit! Wish him all the best in smashing it this season.

So , who was the number 6 rawleyboy mentioned then Mark ? Was it Sokolik ? who Keepitgreen heard had an excellent game .