Any outgoing players? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Any outgoing players?

Jul 28, 2017
Amid all the talk of players we need to add to the squad does anyone foresee any departures?

Is it possible that a club could come in with a good offer for one of our players before the transfer window closes?

Some players were linked with other clubs during the close season so what do people think.

I am not talking about the likes of fringe or youth players going out on loan but permanent departures for a fee.

Perhaps it would have happened by now but some clubs may be looking for late additions due to early season injuries.

Oct 24, 2013
Devon General":3gubyliq said:
Amid all the talk of players we need to add to the squad does anyone foresee any departures?

Is it possible that a club could come in with a good offer for one of our players before the transfer window closes?

Some players were linked with other clubs during the close season so what do people think.

I am not talking about the likes of fringe or youth players going out on loan but permanent departures for a fee.

Perhaps it would have happened by now but some clubs may be looking for late additions due to early season injuries.

Anything is possible I guess, but I would be very surprised if there were any departures from HP in this window.

May 8, 2011
lyndhurst green":1pxifyhc said:
Devon General":1pxifyhc said:

Anything is possible I guess, but I would be very surprised if there were any departures from HP in this window.

As we get nearer the 31st August the price selling Clubs can demand will increase as they know the buying Clubs are getting desperate.

Oct 24, 2013
As we get nearer the 31st August the price selling Clubs can demand will increase as they know the buying Clubs are getting desperate.[/quote]

Works the other way too, with selling clubs looking to get wages off the books of players not in first team plans, so in some cases offering players out on a free or cancelling contracts.