Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Charlton Athletic | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Charlton Athletic

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
--seems to be integrated into the PAFC website now rather than appearing on PASOTI. Good for Charlie--hope they are paying him something :). Apologies if I have missed any other threads on this subject. Just seen Luke's double save--sensational!

Mar 29, 2017
That. Save.

The replay from the normal angle doesn't do it justice, but the slowed down version from behind the goal captures the moment perfectly.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Absolutely love MM. Top drawer. Thanks very much. I would have been there but had to entertain the Mother-in-law!!!!! :crazy:

G

Greenskin

PAFC94":1od4pydr said:
Really Don't like the commentary.

Agreed,completely spoils the goal atmosphere. Only blot on a very enjoyable piece of film, if it ain't broke, don't fix it-just can't see what the commentary adds.

L

London green 94

very well do e again ! but I prefer the crowd noise too the commentary also , however very well done and thanks again

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Greenskin":17ghi10b said:
PAFC94":17ghi10b said:

Agreed,completely spoils the goal atmosphere. Only blot on a very enjoyable piece of film, if it ain't broke, don't fix it-just can't see what the commentary adds.
Surely, you only need to turn the sound off.

G

Greenskin

davie nine":yhuycehu said:
Greenskin":yhuycehu said:
PAFC94":yhuycehu said:

Surely, you only need to turn the sound off.

Think you missed the point rather. When I mentioned the goal atmosphere in my previous post, it was referring to the primeval roar of the crowd when the ball ripped into the back of the net being somewhat blotted out by the commentary.