• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The return of Louis Rooney?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Working on a new project involving the images of the first team and this morning I notice that a familiar name, Louis Rooney, has been re-added to the first team squad?

I don't recall seeing it yesterday when I was on the same page.

Also, am I wrong in thinking that Rooney's squad number was 24 when he was here previously?

Screen_Shot_2017-08-14_at_11.27.49.png

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Same screenshot from yesterday evening though was this? :eh: :eh:

argyle1.png

Feb 19, 2012
Each time I have looked on the website the past few weeks since the photos went up I have seen Rooney there, I think they may have forgotten to take him off.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I'm assuming (hoping) its just a mistake on the website?

No offence to Louis Rooney, he did score some goals, but I wouldn't necessarily be happy if Adams brought him back to play as the main striker.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I just think it represents tardiness in the management of the web-site. Wotts was still there as a player for months after he hung up his boots. It is nothing new.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
It's clearly a glitch or something. Sokolik took Rooney's No 20 shirt, Fox is No 24.

All that aside, I'd rather give one of the youngsters a go than bring him back. Nice lad, willing runner... but just not good enough from what I saw. I hope he sorts something out and gets another chance because, as Isaac Vassell has proven, if you get your head down and work hard another chance could come along.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Just an out of date website I think...

To be fair, it does say "First Team 2016/17" at the top of the page.

The new website is much better (and much more mobile friendly) but given that it was updated over the summer this is a little strange!

May 8, 2011
The page on the website has been updated and 'corrected'.
Someone in the 'marble office' must read Pasoti!