Swindon U18's 4 Argyle U18's 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Swindon U18's 4 Argyle U18's 3

Feb 28, 2016
Not surprised to read we looked leggy, crammed on a minibus and traveling up on the day! I mean I get why it is like that but it is far from ideal and the lads deserve to have factored in when we judge their away performances. I'm surprised Elliott get sent off as he has been impeccably composed and mature when ever I've seen him play, that said I believe he will stand up for himself and his team mates and stand his ground so it may have got a bit heated and add in an over zealous ref and I can see how it may of happened.

Interesting to see CamSang and Matt Ward names pop up, as I have said previously whilst Sangster has impressed everyone and rightly has everyone talking about him, I do think Matt Ward could be this seasons Rose to last seasons Bentley. I honestly don't think there is too much between them.

Sounds like the boys gave a good account of themselves though which is good to hear!

Apr 30, 2017
Kalaidi Lolos was a trialist that game. By the looks of it, Striker ex Crystal Palace or may be even still with palace but hadn't seen anything mentioned.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Pilgrim28":pix5mcxl said:
Kalaidi Lolos was a trialist that game. By the looks of it, Striker ex Crystal Palace or may be even still with palace but hadn't seen anything mentioned.

The 16 year old striker? Who Liverpool wanted? :think: