On GoS (Charlton) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

On GoS (Charlton)

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
All done, and thanks to Bob for today's photos.

Greens on Screen

Someone said to me this afternoon that GoS has too many photos in a match set these days, and they're becoming tedious to trawl through. In fact, they often give up. It's true that some years ago there were typically 40-60 in a set, and these days it's often 70-100. What do people think? Could we do with scaling back? Do others find it too much?

Would really appreciate honest answers.

Jun 2, 2015
Personally, the more photos the better! It gives me the feeling of being there when I just can't get there. The more the merrier I say.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Simples.
If you think there's to many pics, don't look at them all, and leave us, who like to look through the pics, to carry on enjoying them.
More the merrier I say, and thank you to those who take the pics.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
The more the better - the contributors sit in different parts of the ground so we see different perspectives of the match day experience.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
You'll always get someone moaning.....being an exile the more the merrier has far as I'm concerned.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Tedious!! Rubbish!!!

Very much appreciated that photographers are prepared to take the trouble and produce something for us all to enjoy.

Keep up the good work.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
If it is a match I haven't been to, I appreciate the photos as it gives me a feel of the atmosphere. No one makes anyone look through them all.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
I love them and have done for years.

I can't be the only one to trawl through them after a game i've been to see myself can I?

Aug 13, 2009
I enjoy the service but feel they can become repetitive
"Here's McCormick getting off the team coach..
Here's Carey getting off the team coach..
Here's Jervis getting off the team coach..
Here's McCormick warming up..
Here's Carey warming up...
Here's Jervis warming up..."

Rinse and repeat for every game.

Otherwise keep it up!!

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
The small squares give an at-a-glance preview; selection of which ones interest you takes only a split-second! Much less time than it does for Bob or Gill, or any other photographer to "put in the effort" to take them!
Thanks for all the good work team!, every bit of which is clearly appreciated by some of your fellow Greens.

Aug 10, 2006
the more photos the better I look forward to seeing them, thanks to everyone involved you all do a fantastic job.