Gary Sawyer | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Gary Sawyer

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Lol he got criticized a lot in the last game but was decent today I think. He attacked well and put in some good crosses I though, so he obviously took the criticism onboard and played a lot better today. :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Anyone who criticised him at Peterborough want their bumps felt.

He was man of the match for me in that game and wasn't that far from it today.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
I want Oscar back as he offers flexibility, but I thought Miller had a pretty solid performance and played some really good balls today. I thought it showed clearly today that he has played at a higher level.

Jul 11, 2011
Sawyer is an excellent footballer! Great touch, good passing and strong tackler. His only negative is pace but his positioning is usually good enough to get away with it. L1 is easily his level!

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Akos Bubacksy":tnnt4ezg said:
Sawyer is an excellent footballer! Great touch, good passing and strong tackler. His only negative is pace but his positioning is usually good enough to get away with it. L1 is easily his level!

Yep agreed.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
themightykeithfear":2orvexro said:
Green83":2orvexro said:
I want Oscar back as he offers flexibility, but I thought Miller had a pretty solid performance and played some really good balls today. I thought it showed clearly today that he has played at a higher level.

what , for ross county and partick, ? hardly, he'll have to improve massively to be league 1 standard, he was cringeworthy in league 2

Sorry Mighty Keith. Perhaps it should read can play at a higher level. I felt that he had a very sound performance throughout.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Green83":30okdrib said:
I thought Miller had a pretty solid performance and played some really good balls today. I thought it showed clearly today that he has played at a higher level.

Sorry, but I'm afraid you're not permitted to say that G83 as Miller is our designated whipping boy for this season apparently.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Sawyer was excellent. Apart from a dodgy header across the box early on, I thought Miller did well.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Green83":320pp0e1 said:

I could have done without that header across his own penalty area in the first half though - what was that about?