Argyle Ifollow | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Ifollow

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Shoenice":2q5kmjkh said:
Am I right in thinking you can watch the FULL 90 minute match of every game?

This, from the PAFC official website yesterday: -

Officially launched earlier in the summer, iFollow looks set to shape the way EFL supporters abroad gain access to their team on match days by allowing them to watch live and uninterrupted coverage for the very first time in English Football history.

May 3, 2013
Yes you are correct. There's a bit of lag (maybe a minute) so turn off any notifications, but I watched the Peterborough matched on my phone and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the video. Well worth it from my perspective.

Nov 19, 2011
iFollow users in the UK also get to watch the full match a day or two after the live game.

Aug 15, 2015
argyleinexile":1unpz30j said:
Yes you are correct. There's a bit of lag (maybe a minute) so turn off any notifications, but I watched the Peterborough matched on my phone and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the video. Well worth it from my perspective.

Are you saying you watched this live? You are in the UK or abroad?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cussbagz":3ev209kk said:
iFollow users in the UK also get to watch the full match a day or two after the live game.
How do you access that? All I can see is highlights and then extended highlights. Are you confusing it with PAFCTV where you can purchase the whole match a day or two after the game.

http://www.pafctv.co.uk/

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
McQ":p8077uou said:
It's in the results sectìon
I can still only see highlights.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
I found the Peterborough game in Matches-Results-Ifollow-watch now, under the score at the top of the page. Good luck Bob

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Tom Cobbley":3jmb10dd said:
I found the Peterborough game in Matches-Results-Ifollow-watch now, under the score at the top of the page. Good luck Bob
I get the screen come up when I click on watch now but nothing will play. Not that I'm keen to see the City match.

Mar 21, 2008
Keepitgreen":3biqichd said:
Tom Cobbley":3biqichd said:
I get the screen come up when I click on watch now but nothing will play. Not that I'm keen to see the City match.

I get the same for the City game aswell I don't think it's working, or it might be that it's only for league games

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Rob_GT4":35t8gh1i said:
Keepitgreen":35t8gh1i said:
Tom Cobbley":35t8gh1i said:

I get the same for the City game aswell I don't think it's working, or it might be that it's only for league games
Found it thanks. It does look like it could be league matches only, although the Bristol game could still appear I suppose. Bit of a kick in the teeth for PAFCTV though.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I finally received my refund, well really it was a discount equal to what I was owed, so immediately registered and that opened up the ifollow stuff, videos etc, checked the audio feed that worked great but nothing on the video feed I expect that doesn't come on until just before kickoff.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Oh something just clicked on in the video

Ottawa Green