Martin Gritton (co-commentator) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Martin Gritton (co-commentator)

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Have to say I enjoyed his contribution. Does he live up in that area?

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
Guiri Green":57mq5w0t said:
Would do well to do it as a full time profession, not knowing what he does now.

Martin is now in PR working for Racepoint Global.

Funnily enough, we've crossed paths in our lines of work on more than one occasion. Lovely bloke who always has the kindest of things to say about Argyle.

Oct 31, 2015
ihe":15m9n75j said:
The voice of reason,fair and good to listen to, today on radio Devon
Totally agree I thought he was very good and used his football knowledge to boot.

I hope he does more Argyle games on the radio

Oct 21, 2015
Agree. Martin was the stand out co - commentator last season and he is carrying on where he left off this year. Easy to listen too, and as an ex argyle No 9 he is informative yet prepared to offer evenly balanced constructive criticism when required. Ryan Brunt tried his best but not in the same league as Martin....bit like Argyle and Ryan's new club Excretia.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I don't often get a chance to listen to the commentary for games but I thought Martin Gritton was excellent for the Southend game today. He spoke sensibly about the game and was very tactically aware.

The main commentator was also very good, the best since Sparksy, although I didn't catch his name.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":3ffv4na5 said:
I don't often get a chance to listen to the commentary for games but I thought Martin Gritton was excellent for the Southend game today. He spoke sensibly about the game and was very tactically aware.

The main commentator was also very good, the best since Sparksy, although I didn't catch his name.
Same with me, it's the first time I've heard Martin and thought he was very good. On a par with CE as co commentator, although Martin has an advantage having played the game.

The other guy is Ross Heaton. I prefer Drew Savage over him and Gordon Sparks.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
much prefer Drew Savage and Chris Errington...Gritts didn't really say enough nor did Ross Heaton...in fact when Southend scored I thought it was Argyle

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
I think both Drew Savage an ardent Argyle supporter and Ross Heaton do a good job in place of Sparksy.
Very much enjoy Martin's knowledgeable contribution.