Argyle Insider - SCAM-Be Careful-SCAM - Argyle Insider | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Insider - SCAM-Be Careful-SCAM - Argyle Insider

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Dear Pasoti

I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I can't think of a quicker way to warn the Green Army of a SCAM email which has been sent to me (And I'm sure others by now) regarding the following.

ARGYLE INSIDER <mail@argyleinsider.ning.com>

james essien added a comment to your profile on ARGYLE INSIDER

------------
Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Could you please get back to me on:( mr.jamesessien@yahoo.com ) for the full details.

Have a nice day

Thanks God bless.

Mr.James

Obviously a SCAM contact attempt, but the worrying thing was the fact it was linked to Argyle insider.

Please be careful all.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I got it, checked his details on Google, saw 'Ghana' and dumped it into junk.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Doctor":3jm77c2v said:
The odd thing about this is that Argyle Insider still exists.
The REALLY odd thing is that there are people who post on it.

I thought the same. I think AI was Keith Todd's idea with the intent of taking internet traffic away from Pasoti.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
PL2 3DQ":2b33obir said:
The Doctor":2b33obir said:

I thought the same. I think AI was Keith Todd's idea with the intent of taking internet traffic away from Pasoti.

Keith Todd - now there's a name... I'd imagine that as a lifetime a Argyle fan he'll be popping along to one or two of the pre-season friendlies?

Jul 29, 2010
Didn't pop along to watch Argyle in his own 'back garden' at Watford when he was in post, can't see him giving one now.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Looking at the 121 members on there it seems like a lot of the members received this including Mr. Hallett :facepalm: :facepalm:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Doctor":2sv51n3k said:
PL2 3DQ":2sv51n3k said:
The Doctor":2sv51n3k said:

Keith Todd - now there's a name... I'd imagine that as a lifetime a Argyle fan he'll be popping along to one or two of the pre-season friendlies?
He's busy in Ghana.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
The Doctor":1mc5vr9w said:
PL2 3DQ":1mc5vr9w said:
The Doctor":1mc5vr9w said:

A lot of directors who have arrived in the boardroom claim to be lifelong supporters.Yet this is a rather hollow statement, Keith Todd is no where to be seen as indeed is another lifelong supporter Paul Stapleton.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PL2 3DQ":32sq5avv said:
The Doctor":32sq5avv said:

Another of his great contributions to Argyle.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
'How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.'

Call it instinct but I tend to ignore e-mails/messages that appear to come from Latka Gravas from Taxi!! :lol:

Jan 3, 2013
Pogleswoody":1f2l1lj3 said:
'How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.'

Call it instinct but I tend to ignore e-mails/messages that appear to come from Latka Gravas from Taxi!! :lol:
Class

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
oddball":1b25wg7p said:
The Doctor":1b25wg7p said:
PL2 3DQ":1b25wg7p said:
The Doctor":1b25wg7p said:

A lot of directors who have arrived in the boardroom claim to be lifelong supporters.Yet this is a rather hollow statement, Keith Todd is no where to be seen as indeed is another lifelong supporter Paul Stapleton.
I know you are closer to things than me but my understanding is that the majority of people want Paul Stapleton to remain unseen.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
memory man":2zksxjnk said:
oddball":2zksxjnk said:
The Doctor":2zksxjnk said:
PL2 3DQ":2zksxjnk said:
The Doctor":2zksxjnk said:

I know you are closer to things than me but my understanding is that the majority of people want Paul Stapleton to remain unseen.

You could be on another galaxy and STILL be closer to things!