John Beynon Update | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

John Beynon Update

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi All - here is an update on John's progress. He has today been transferred to Skylark Ward, Mount Gould Hospital for rehabilitation. I have spoken to his wife who says that it is Ok for John to receive visitors but for short periods only as he still gets very tired. I know anyone who goes to see John will understand this and keep their visits short. John is very appreciative of all the posts and comments made. Visiting times are 1.30 to 5 p.m. and 6.30 until 8 p.m.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Thanks Ken. Hopefully, the fact that he's been transferred means he's making good progress.

A

Alexander

I have known John for many years, and buying 50/50 tickets off him is part of my match day experience. Visited him today and was relieved to find him alert and able to talk, giving me hope for his recovery.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ahh that is good news!!

Thanks for passing it on.

May 16, 2016
Will see him as soon as I get back at the weekend.

Good to know he's well cared for. Got a text from his phone, hopefully he sent it himself.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Message from Ken Beale:

Hi all I went to visit John again today (Tuesday) and passed him some more get well cards from friends, PAFC staff and to his surprise messages from the directors. This just goes to show what a great family club we have at the Theatre of Greens. John was looking a lot better than when I last saw him. The occupational therapist took John to the kitchen whilst I was there and started his treatment, she asked John to make me a cuppa. The boy did well and hopefully next time mate a cheese and ham sandwich please ha, good on you pal keep up the good work.

35486420070_5415a231fd.jpg

Well done John. Great to see the improvement. Mine's a coffee, no milk or sugar. :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I sent him an 'Argyle Man' card from all of us on Pasoti. :thumbs:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Great to see him up & about albeit a long journey it has to start somewhere.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Yesterday I went to see John, and he told me the physio team are now making him walk along the corridor - that's a great improvement. John also told me about how his PAFC teddy PILGRIM had been taken to Exeter by mistake with the bed linen but after a couple of days he was so relieved to see one of the nursing staff bring his bear back all washed and tidy, and most of all not wearing a red top! Green Army.

May 16, 2016
Good stuff JB. Good to hear the progress being made. Will visit again soon. Hope the Bear isn't too traumatised by his ordeal !