Pre-Season Fixtures. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre-Season Fixtures.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
I notice we're playing Plymouth Parkway & Saltash on the same day, will probably only have the ability to make one of these games, I don't suppose anyone has any information on the teams for them? Split first teams? One first, one youth?

Also anyone who has been to Homer's Heath is there good parking near by? Not been before.

H

HPRJohn

There is parking at Homers Heath, nothing really nearby as it is off a country lane

Jan 13, 2017
HPRJohn":3fqt686p said:
There is parking at Homers Heath, nothing really nearby as it is off a country lane

Not quite true HPR. As a regular visitor to Buckland Athletic, Homers Heath does have some on site parking, however it is very much not "off a country lane". It's has ample parking on the nearby Decoy Industrial Estate which is a max 2 minute walk to the ground. Come along fellow Pasotimen and sample a very forward thinking club, great pitch and ground and who made it to the quarter finals of the FA Vase last season.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Greenfrom83":26eoqvpn said:
HPRJohn":26eoqvpn said:

Not quite true HPR. As a regular visitor to Buckland Athletic, Homers Heath does have some on site parking, however it is very much not "off a country lane". It's has ample parking on the nearby Decoy Industrial Estate which is a max 2 minute walk to the ground. Come along fellow Pasotimen and sample a very forward thinking club, great pitch and ground and who made it to the quarter finals of the FA Vase last season.
If you know someone at the club maybe you can ask them to bring their website up to date. No mention of our match on there. With only 13 days to go I thought the details might have been on there.

Buckland Athletic

Feb 28, 2016
PlymOdi":2rwufnj3 said:
I notice we're playing Plymouth Parkway & Saltash on the same day, will probably only have the ability to make one of these games, I don't suppose anyone has any information on the teams for them? Split first teams? One first, one youth?

Also anyone who has been to Homer's Heath is there good parking near by? Not been before.

It is my understanding it will be split. Think both are being billed as first team but then I expect they will have to have at least the development lads involved if not some apprentices to make numbers up.

May 8, 2011
The Barnstaple game isn't listed on the fixture list of pre season games on the official website.
Does this mean it isn't a first team squad fixture but an U18 one?

Feb 28, 2016
HC Green":1btkr71l said:
The Barnstaple game isn't listed on the fixture list of pre season games on the official website.
Does this mean it isn't a first team squad fixture but an U18 one?

Don't know myself they usually advertise all games but put: First team, Argyle XI or U18 after them don't they? not seen any advertised as Argyle XI or U18 this year yet.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
As for Buckland Athletic they are my new first team. I started watching them last season and attended the vase game at Bromsgrove, shame about the performance and result but what an atmosphere and nearly 3000 in attendance! Buckland are putting their match details up on their twitter account, you should remember that this club is only a step five club, one above parkway so not everything is run on a professional basis. This is something I will raise with their chairman when I am next at homers.as for parking, there are plenty of spaces as already stated, it is not off a back lane, has a very good and well run club house, the pitch is perfect and looks fit for higher standard football. It would be nice if people kept to facts than assumptions much the same you expect others to do with Argyle.

P

Peter

The GTs posted earlier today on Facebook that some new signings and Carey will be at Parkway-Argyle.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Yep, the first chance to watch Carey and his crew (old and new) is against Plymouth Parkway on 8 July.
A Fan Fest and local derby for just £10. You can pre-book tickets here

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Parkway are opening their club house tomorrow between 10am-2pm to sell the Parkway v Argyle tickets.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
I can only do the Torquay away game and there's nothing on either website yet re tickets so could someone tell me if this is a match where tickets can be bought in advance or is it POTD?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Previous friendlies with them have been POTD.