🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth Argyle FC

@Only1Argyle
Unless we get a late knock on the door telling us otherwise, that is matters done for today. #pafc

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
So the 'carried away' reference was for the kit, and Wylde and ATS...

To so explicitly choose those words, and repeat them twice when they know full well people will link it to Carey is... frustrating.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Ottawa Green":2chwi1a1 said:
Plymouth Argyle FC

@Only1Argyle
Unless we get a late knock on the door telling us otherwise, that is matters done for today. #pafc

Knock on the door a film staring Humphrey Bogart, close friend of Cary Grant.. they bloody at it again...

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
The club knew what people would think "carried away" meant - utter nonsense. The fact is that people are wetting their knickers over Carey re-signing and clutching at the thinnest possible straws. The club couldn't have written anything without someone coming up with a Carey link.

People need to chill out and take the positives - today has been a good one. The kit is out after god knows how much discussion, and the squad is nearly complete. If Carey re-signs, which I highly doubt, then wouldn't that be a bonus.

Jul 12, 2016
If the squad is nearly complete we'll do well to stay in the division.Can't believe that these players were the best available regardless of our budget.

Jul 29, 2010
oldage":25s3agef said:
If the squad is nearly complete we'll do well to stay in the division.Can't believe that these players were the best available regardless of our budget.
I disagree.

Mar 14, 2009
I think they do it because they know how easy it is to wind people up..... you only have to view the PlayStation Forums or XBOX ones to know how easily people are wound up just by playing a silly game of FIFA.

Rage, is very common on the net. The Internet society are quite an angry lot and lets face it the people who look after the Argyle Twitter page can do no right in some peoples eyes.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this is pay back....

I find it quite amusing people get some angry about something so trivial.

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
oldage":3gx2ikx4 said:

Please tell me I'm being whooshed and you're on a fekin wind up?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Some posters you identify as pessimists, others you know are optimists. Not a problem; as we are all entitled to our opinions.

From 'oldage's' normal posts, he is the former.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
True enough, but I wouldn't sneer too much at the FIFA playing folk, they afterall are one step closer to doing something, than the sit and watch brigade we on Pasoti are, in terms of the object of 'passion'.

Rage on the internet, obviously something other people do, like bad driving, never the narrator at fault.

Rage is a perfectly valid feeling which needs expression however. I do wonder where that outlet was pre internet. Is the internet merely the opium to try and stabilise the shaking foundations of capitalism, like alcohol was for communism, religion for feudalism, and so on?