Youths at Harpers Park Fri (1pm) + SWPL at Saltash Sat (3pm) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Youths at Harpers Park Fri (1pm) + SWPL at Saltash Sat (3pm)

Feb 9, 2013
Argyle's home Youth Alliance fixture v Newport County takes place at Harper's Park on Friday (ko 1pm).
Then there's a South West Peninsula League game away at Saltash United at Kimberley Stadium on Saturday (ko 3pm).

Sep 5, 2017
Finished 4-2. Smash and grab by Newport with 2 late goals by their substitute who should have been sent off prior to that.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Even the reserves cant score Saltash 0 Argyle 0

Feb 28, 2016
Another goalless game without Battle or Fletcher who are becoming more noticible in their absence as the weeks roll on.

Saltash fans in the club house before the game were worried about the amount of pros we had. I told them not to worry as I couldn’t see where our goals were going to come from!

Max had a lot to do in goal today, did everything he needed to without being overly tested, if it weren’t for him having a solid game we could have lost that today. I thought Rio Garside looked very lively, probably should have got us a penalty, Dan and Aaron battled well as always, but as at Torpoint and Tavi, no attack, no oomph, no goal threat. An absolute joke Battle isn’t ahead of these blokes in the pecking order.

When he is banging them in for fun against these sides people say “ it’s a big step up from the SWPL” and whilst that is true, at least he can do the biz at that level, unlike the likes of Chifti and Blissett!