Portsmouth Match Thread (starting on page 5) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Portsmouth Match Thread (starting on page 5)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I've noticed that amongst the injury updates from Adams and the club website there's no mention of Blissett.
He's not been included in the last two match squads so is he injured or just been dropped?

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Like most politicians Balham you've chosen to interpret that sentence in a way that suits your agenda.

I would say its written as an improvement from where we were - which it clearly is.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Voice_of_Reason":5dmnvaug said:
Like most politicians Balham you've chosen to interpret that sentence in a way that suits your agenda.
<snip>

Modus Operandi is the phrase I believe.

Sep 6, 2006
Voice_of_Reason":1j98amp0 said:

I would say its written as an improvement from where we were - which it clearly is.

So do you think it's not a 'bad position'!?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2ss8g15h said:
I've noticed that amongst the injury updates from Adams and the club website there's no mention of Blissett.
He's not been included in the last two match squads so is he injured or just been dropped?
There'll be a strong line up in the SWPL game tomorrow.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Balham_Green":34sk814c said:
Voice_of_Reason":34sk814c said:

You are one of those people who looks for ways to catch others out, despite knowing full well what they're trying to say.

To any reasonable person, Knibbsworth clearly means our position is relatively good now, compared to 8 games ago when we were hopeless and getting cut adrift. You seem intent on ignoring the context and building straw man arguments.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PL2 3DQ":2mb8tsn5 said:

I saw him in the Life Centre with Ryan Taylor the other day, perhaps they're both in the same sort of 'returning from injury' programme.

Sep 6, 2006
Biggs":3qg7s40i said:
Balham_Green":3qg7s40i said:
Voice_of_Reason":3qg7s40i said:

You are one of those people who looks for ways to catch others out, despite knowing full well what they're trying to say.

To any reasonable person, Knibbsworth clearly means our position is relatively good now, compared to 8 games ago when we were hopeless and getting cut adrift. You seem intent on ignoring the context and building straw man arguments.

well I have to disagree. Its not about 'catching people out' its about being in touch with reality! Being 2nd bottom of League One is NOT 'relatively good' however you look at it.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Balham_Green":4jxjsk7m said:
well I have to disagree. Its not about 'catching people out' its about being in touch with reality! Being 2nd bottom of League One is NOT 'relatively good' however you look at it.

Yes it is. Being second bottom, very close to several teams above us and being 5th in the form table IS relatively good compared to being bottom of league table, bottom of form table and adrift.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Balham_Green":gnxl0cxr said:
Biggs":gnxl0cxr said:
Balham_Green":gnxl0cxr said:
Voice_of_Reason":gnxl0cxr said:

Although it was a very long time since I was in the school playground, some of this thread has been a reminder of what it was like. These kind of sh*t slinging exercises usually come after the game. We still have 20 hours till kick-off.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Presume Matty Kennedy still plays left wing for them.

If so, hoping Sawyer still plays at right back as we all know that Kennedy is a massive one trick pony (albeit a very good one trick), cutting inside all of the time. Playing a left-footed right-back may help counteract this.

Jan 18, 2007
Even though I am just down the road I won't be attending the game tomorrow as wheelchair users have to sit in with the home fans and I won't put myself or my Pa through that ever again. COYG

Aug 14, 2015
PLAY UP POMPEY, POMPEY PLAY UP!!!!! BLUE ARMY....KENNY JACKETS etc etc etc ...ha ha ha ha ..sadly i will be working for our Plymouth city council, BUT listening on the shitty Ifollow service...YOU JANNERS TRAVELLING UP PLEASE SAY HELLO TO MY MATE ADRIAN LANDLORD OF THE GOOD COMPANION...SAFE JOURNEY GREENS

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We have this!! - Come on you Greens. :scarf:

0LoZTHa.gif