Blackburn match day thread | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn match day thread

Aug 5, 2016
Well done young Mr Cooper!

Great point Argyle. Sounds like the players are giving their absolute all for Adams, something I'm not sure they were doing 5-10 matches ago.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
That's one of our "get out of jail" cards used up. But good spirit and the players worked their socks off. Pity these two games were against such good teams!

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Two gutsy performances to be proud of ...... but two points doesn't do us credit. Now let's stuff the Wombles and really get the season going ....... COYGs!!!!

Apr 12, 2016
Well done Argyle and well done to Cooper. Let's not all get on Bradley's back as he was superb last year. Needs support not slating. COYG ! :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 29, 2010
Great point, well done Argyle and well done Derek Adams :clap:

Nothing wrong with this dressing room. Unity is strength :huddle:

Plus that does my predictions league placing the world of good, perfect if there's no-one closer on the attendance :cool:

Aug 2, 2011
Charles.plym":10n7k7f8 said:
nick_PASTIE":10n7k7f8 said:
Exeter pulled one back?????

This is an Argyle site, what the hell has Exeter to do with it? If you are a latent Exeter supporter b off to their site. Their results are irrelevant to PAFC.

Feb 2, 2007
Charles.plym":43ly4xmd said:
nick_PASTIE":43ly4xmd said:
Geddon that's the best point of the season even from 1-0

Good to see three performances plus the Exeter game that have restored some pride.

Now need 3 points at Dons and Rochdale to get us outta this fine mess
I knew you had it in you ;)

I don't think my 10 years of posting on here need much justification. Yes I live in Exeter, hence the name, have no hatred for them as a club, there are as many, if not more Argyle fans in the city and local villages thankfully. I love the place, it's great to bring up kids and live generally but Argyle are in the blood, with a little bit of Oxford weirdly in there too. Another awkward season of both being in same division.

I think posting concern for our performance, stats and anything critical doesn't make me less of a fan. Same at the ground on Saturday when I shouted, get Blissett on when he bought on Sonny. Sure with my shirt, scarf and Argyle loving kids, that makes me a City fan. :banghead: