Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed! | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
jimsing":306ar9z9 said:
He'd better not be TOO good, or we'll never hold onto him at season's end.

There's probably a clause in his loan deal to return to Celtic in January, either because he's been poor and we send him back early or he's been so good that Celtic have a buyer for him.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
scotplym":9omkzrwt said:
Was excellent at Dundee Utd but,one good season and Ronny Deila splashed 1.5 mill on him.Done nothing since,Brendan Rogers says he's a good boy but he doesn't fit into his style of play,hopefully DA can get him firing because if he does,he'll be some player again
Good to have an optimistic report from an Argyle fan north of the border. Hope that you are right about Brendan Rogers' opinion, 'scotplym'.

Feb 8, 2005
Knibbsworth":18k8e9jt said:
jimsing":18k8e9jt said:
He'd better not be TOO good, or we'll never hold onto him at season's end.

Nah I think he'd enjoy it in the Championship after scoring thirty goals on loan for Argyle ;-)

That's just what I mean, Knibbs. He's only on loan, after all. He'll go elsewhere if he's THAT good!

Mar 23, 2008
X Isle":inz658or said:
Deacster":inz658or said:
Sounds exciting, a bit like letting a firework off in your living room!! Trust in DA to get the best out of him and we may have the missing piece of the jigsaw.
Or a burnt sofa :wink:
Well I made the point exciting whilst focussing on the positive but yes there's clearly that option too! However I would like to think, if DA think there's a chance of the sofa getting burnt he will call off the show.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
saffronwalden green":1x1rb7fb said:
Tugboat":1x1rb7fb said:
X Isle":1x1rb7fb said:
What a coincidence Steve...

As a further aside, I have been to the offshore city of Portsmouth, where he has played. Also not a city on the tourist trail, because it is a massive sh1thole.

Dog poo city as it's known to sailors
I was a matelot for ten years and never once heard it called that name, a few others, but never that.

I was a Matelot for 23 year 10 months and two days and I used that name numerous times and so did most I served with!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Doyley43":3o2pnzvq said:
saffronwalden green":3o2pnzvq said:
Tugboat":3o2pnzvq said:
X Isle":3o2pnzvq said:

As a further aside, I have been to the offshore city of Portsmouth, where he has played. Also not a city on the tourist trail, because it is a massive sh1thole.

I was a matelot for ten years and never once heard it called that name, a few others, but never that.

I was a Matelot for 23 year 10 months and two days and I used that name numerous times and so did most I served with!

Same :thumbs:

Sep 28, 2003
London
Would like to see him start at the weekend but can't see that his fitness will be good enough yet. Bench, and a 20 minute cameo more likely.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Agree. Perhaps the first 20 minutes would be good. Let The Iron get used to one pace and then we hit them with another.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Little bit for our new number 9 on Derek Adams

“Talks have been going on a little while and I felt the will of him to bring me here and bring me back to the stage I am the best at. I felt wanted again.
“That was the most important feeling I had to have, wherever I was going, and the gaffer gave me that feeling throughout the period he was talking to my agent.
“It felt really comfortable, really good, straight away and I am happy to be here to work with him, for sure.”

Also he shared a room with Carey while on trail at Dundee

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argyleloyal87":3g0ylchd said:

“Talks have been going on a little while and I felt the will of him to bring me here and bring me back to the stage I am the best at. I felt wanted again.
“That was the most important feeling I had to have, wherever I was going, and the gaffer gave me that feeling throughout the period he was talking to my agent.
“It felt really comfortable, really good, straight away and I am happy to be here to work with him, for sure.”

Yes, I saw that interview posted on the OS too. He comes over as a more rounded personality than perhaps WIKI projects.

B

Benhamlyn

Hopefully we can stop playing this 'hoof-ball' business and get it on the floor and use the wings properly.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
saffronwalden green":sbks2odd said:
Tugboat":sbks2odd said:
X Isle":sbks2odd said:

10 years? It was dogshitcity in 1976 when I joined. This was confirmed when I arrived there in 1977.
My son joined up around 3 years ago, STILL known as dog poo city...
You must have led a sheltered life? 10 years in Bermadu, Gib, or simalar???

John Cooper":1i99r0xq said:
saffronwalden green":1i99r0xq said:
Tugboat":1i99r0xq said:
X Isle":1i99r0xq said:

10 years? It was dogshitcity in 1976 when I joined. This was confirmed when I arrived there in 1977.
My son joined up around 3 years ago, STILL known as dog poo city...
You must have led a sheltered life? 10 years in Bermadu, Gib, or simalar???
Joined in 64 when a foreign was 18 months. Bermadu, Gib, I should be so lucky, though I was a Guz rating, hence my affinity to Argyle.

Feb 2, 2007
Quintrell_Green":3fgqpj2c said:
Argyleloyal87":3fgqpj2c said:

Yes, I saw that interview posted on the OS too. He comes over as a more rounded personality than perhaps WIKI projects.

That's unusual for WIKI, normally so rounded in its analysis!

Good luck to the lad, he's had big moves and it's not always gone well but Derek has found some lovely hidden gems David BadWillie and of course Nardiello precluded.

This seems different for the lad though as the weight of expectation at little Plymouth will of course be much less as teams like us are of course grateful for whatever scraps we can feed off!

Jul 29, 2010
Where is this Bermadu of which you speak, some secret naval installation somewhere?

I've been to Bermuda and Gibraltar but I'm darned if I can find the crown territory of Bermadu.