Adams the best ? I don't think so. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Adams the best ? I don't think so.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A Director came on here under a pseudonym telling all of us about his drinking habits.

On one occasion he was meant to be in the Walrus, he was the next table over from me in the Wet Wok.

I would add this was before I became a Mod, so this is heresay, but I trust the people that told me.

I can only assume this is the director that BW refers to in his Q&A.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
IJN":x4blaqbu said:
An ex Director came on here under a pseudonym telling all of us about his drinking habits.

On one occasion he was meant to be in the Walrus, he was the next table over from me in the Wet Wok.

I would add this was before I became a Mod, so this is heresay, but I trust the people that told me.

... eating king prawn sandwiches no doubt??

Sep 6, 2006
Quintrell_Green":9ixaywls said:
Knarf Reprah":9ixaywls said:
A lovely guy, but liked a Budweiser or ten.......used to go drinking by himself

Not exactly a criminal act?

Drinking Budweiser should be though. As bad as Fosters. The Czech Budvar though -. now you're talking!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Adam_R":171vhd3h said:
IJN":171vhd3h said:
An ex Director came on here under a pseudonym telling all of us about his drinking habits.

Balls!

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
IJN":hjtmse81 said:
Adam_R":hjtmse81 said:
IJN":hjtmse81 said:

Balls!

Sounds like a similar situation I found myself in at a Lebanese restaurant in London when I couldn't translate the menu.....

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Tom Cobbley":36eid4pw said:
I went to a Lebanese restaurant, the food was Shi'ite
True story (completely off-topic)………… a farmer friend of mine went to London with his wife – lovely couple but very much ‘country folk’ who don’t get to cities very often. Anyway, they’re walking down Edgware road and his wife points to the Lebanese restaurants and the following exchange ensued :-

WIFE – “Blimey! THEY even have their own restaurants up here!”
FRIEND – “Well it is London, there are all sorts here”
WIFE – “ Would we be allowed in?”
FRIEND – “Why not?”
WIFE – “Well isn’t it obvious? - I’m not a Lesbian!”

She is a bit short-sighted! :funny:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
DA doesn`t have to be the best ever, just the best we have now.

Jan 3, 2017
Mark Pedlar":7md4mayw said:
Crewe away was the low point - sarcastically clapping the fans.

Brighton away for me. I can't get over the signing of Nuno Mendes either. Even though we were at a higher level, he ranks as the worst I have ever seen in an Argyle shirt.