Brief synopsis (Col Utd) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Brief synopsis (Col Utd)

Sep 25, 2010
up_the_line":3a8xzt4t said:
Balham_Green":3a8xzt4t said:
Old Gunner":3a8xzt4t said:
'North Korea', 'can't handle being disagreed with', 'sensitive soul'---there's just this undercurrent of personal criticism towards people in most of your posts. You make some very good points--many of which I agree with--but you always seem to include a verbal kick in the nuts. Why don't you stop doing that?

:facepalm:I was responding to a post from PL posty calling me 'aggressive, angry and rude' and another post from IJN alluding to 'my character' whatever that means! When asked for examples they haven't come up with ONE! I am still waiting.......
Am I not allowed to respond to such posts in a similar manner? This thread is not about me so I am out of here now but it is interesting how much stick you get for daring to critically analyse Argyle!

It's part of the reason I won't be attending the Crewe game. Feels a bit like anyone who isn't currently wholly and solely overjoyed isn't really a welcome figure, especially on what will be a celebratory day - possibly less welcome in fact than those who only bother for showpiece games and couldn't care either way how Argyle play for 99% of any given season.
After critical posts I have been variously been told that:
I don't support Argyle
I am a sky sports armchair fan (don't actually have sky)
I am a bad supporter
I should go and support someone else
I should't bother going (if I don't enjoy it)

Being promoted is in my opinion satisfactory. The manner we have done it in has left me cold - perhaps the lesson should be to just shut up and take the advice above and curtail any involvement whilst I feel this way about the management of the team - although I always hope my ticket money will help keep the club afloat for the good times and I remain hopeful that performances and tactics become more exciting / expressive next season. I'm accused of never being happy - historically I have been happy with Argyle performances and I have actually offered snippets of credit where I feel it has been due this season. I've tried to offer analytical reasons why I have felt the way I have about the performances. I like to think that the reason I moan is that I want whats best for Argyle and think they could have been much better this season. I feel that the old adage 'would you rather play attractive football and end up 10th' is a little redundant when Doncaster have achieved promotion playing attractive football. I just feel saddened at an opportunity lost, with the players we have, to have gone up in real style - when the shackles were down against Newport we proved what we could do to a team.

Okay don't attend the Crewe game, then, by the way tickets are selling fast

Jun 2, 2016
Couple of contributors way too up themselves on here. Most people tuned in to get a report on the Colchester game, and ended up tuning out several pages ago.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

May 16, 2016
Beware the pitfalls and vanity of forum fame.

"Hello, I'm ............. , you've probably heard of me, I'm famous on PASOTI don't you know"

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Can people please stop quoting the Troll, I have BG and a few others blocked and enjoy pasoti much more now that I don't have the attention seekers filling the screen with 95% tosh and 5% comment just to stop them being banned.

Jun 2, 2016
Northernlightgreen":2uqq8471 said:
Can people please stop quoting the Troll, I have BG and a few others blocked and enjoy pasoti much more now that I don't have the attention seekers filling the screen with 95% tosh and 5% comment just to stop them being banned.
Can you please remind me how to block someone? If something good is to come out of this it's how not to see self-serving drivel from post hijackers. Thanks very much

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
the_corkscrew":3uv4973z said:
Northernlightgreen":3uv4973z said:
Can you please remind me how to block someone? If something good is to come out of this it's how not to see self-serving drivel from post hijackers. Thanks very much

Go to a post of the person you want to block, at the bottom of the post click "profile", once on that person's profile click "add foe". You then will not see any posts from that particular person unless someone else quotes them.

Obviously if everyone did that to everyone there would be no Pasoti. :)

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Only on Pasoti can we have a 13+ page brief synopsis thread of a 0-0 that has been played out AFTER we have secured promotion :lol:

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
SurreyGreen":1ux5pzi8 said:
Only on Pasoti can we have a 13+ page Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) thread of a 0-0 that has been played out AFTER we have secured promotion :lol:

We haven't.

We've got about two pages of Brief Synopsis (sponsored by Goldbergs Solicitors) and 11 pages of Marvin the Paranoid Android and chum's negativity, and the inevitable biting.