♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the SG is this Thursday September 29 @ 2pm in the GT suite the guest speaker will be Argyle director Peter Jones.

New members always welcome any age any gender come along to the biggest and best Argyle supporters club in the land, bar open from the off, tea/coffee and doughnuts available halftime.

To join just turn up on the day and Lorriane will sort you out.

Mods would you please keep this post near the border op of the leader board for a couple of days.

Thank You.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Should be another 180 members at least, great support as always.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I am reliably informed that the September £500 winner of the BIG GREEN LOTTERY will be announced at Senior Greens on Thursday.

You've got to be in it to win it!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm going on Thursday, can we meet? As I am you apparently. :lol:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He or she may not be in attendance, of course, but it will be good publicity for a very worthwhile cause, (The Argyle Academy).

Also, there is the regular Senior Greens draw that you can participate in with a chance of winning numerous prizes. Senior Greens also make very generous donations to The Argyle Academy.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
IJN":rc3zgwm3 said:
I'm going on Thursday, can we meet? As I am you apparently. :lol:

Dunlop knows who I am now.

I try to keep a low profile although I have been known to ask the occasional question.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Another excellent Senior Greens meeting yesterday.

First, Tim Herbert, Argyle's Community Trust Media Manager, explained that he wanted to remind supporters of the benefits of joining The Big Green Lottery (formerly Argyle Foundation lottery) and supporting the Argyle Academy. He announced the September winner of the monthly £500 draw as Mr Carson from Surrey. He did say that he was hoping that it would be a Senior Greens member but at least it does demonstrate that support for the BGL is spread far and wide. 'Flyers' were distributed among members explaining how to join and reminding us of the annual £12,000 draw in December.

Our main guest was, Club non-executive Director, Peter Jones who gave us a detailed summary of his lengthy involvement with PAFC and he referred to his role on the Board and many very interesting and humorous recollections of his 'adventures' with Michael Foot, whilst he was on the Argyle Board. He also was very impressed with Paul Sturrock's management skills when he took over from 2000 to 2004 and he also reminisced about many other characters who he met along the way.

As usual, a very interesting and enjoyable couple of hours amongst fellow Argyle supporters.