Pilgrims at Wembley match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pilgrims at Wembley match day thread

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I know its early but I'm excited and wanted to start one :D

Just about to leave lovely Cornwall for WEMBLEY for my biggest away day ever!! Safe trip to everyone else travelling today, COME ON YOU GREENS!

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Wow Wembury, are we playing Newton and Noss or Yealmpton?

C

Cobi Budge.

Just got on the train, leaving in a minute, packed out with argyle fans and this is the 5:30, god knows what the later ones will be like!

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
In the Park and Ride now waiting for our coach and can see two large vans being unloaded by those street trader leeches.

C

Cobi Budge.

metroace":1iq9sboo said:
In the Park and Ride now waiting for our coach and can see two large vans being unloaded by those street trader leeches.

One outside the train station as well, hundreds of fans, every single one ignored him, he looked like a bit of an idiot.

D

davetrevaskus

Just saw on Sky that Akinfenwa is being released after this game - will that affect him?

B

Big Dave

Come on where's the pictures of all the coaches lined up.Im sat in my hotel in London waiting lol.

Wexford Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
✅ Evergreen
Jan 20, 2005
Ballygarrett, County Wexford, Ireland
I wish everybody travelling to Wembley today a safe and successful day. I was there in 1996 but couldn't get back this time.

The sun sits in a cloudless sky here in the Côte d'Azur this morning. Here's hoping it shines on Argyle.

Enjoy !