Flag (can you help?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Flag (can you help?)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good to see some youngies getting on with it.

I'm sure the Pasoti Peeps can help out, they always seem to.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
katkin":2t31zjag said:
City's I think

Hmmmmm..... but it's not possessive and it's not omissive either. I'm really not sure which would be correct but the plural of "City" is definitely "Cities."

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Which reminds me, where in the big Green Army Flag. Haven't noticed it on the Mayflower steps although I might have missed it. :eh:

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
The response we've had to this has been incredible, we never expected we'd get so many people contributing so fast! :scarf: :scarf:

Not sure about the citys thing..we'll find out for sure before we go ahead and order it. :thumbs:

Lundan Cabbie":38iaqr5o said:
I thought this was an original design but it is all over Facebook featuring other clubs.

Lew, who designed this, was not aware of any other clubs having anything like is so it's totally coincidental. Can you link us to what you've seen?

C

Connor Clarke

Lundan Cabbie":1mzh975v said:
I thought this was an original design but it is all over Facebook featuring other clubs.

Does it matter? :lol:

Jun 16, 2006
Have you had quotes for bigger size if fundraising continues apace? Just a suggestion from experience but dropping the Union flag and St George cross would probably make cheaper with only two colours.

Well done for getting plans in place BTW.