Cheltenham Predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cheltenham Predictions

Jan 7, 2013
Feeling positive about this game, reckon we will continue the good form and hopefully an extra couple hundred through the gates!
A strong start which continues until a nice healthy 3 goal lead by the hour mark!

Plymouth Argyle 3-0 Cheltenham Town

R Reid, B Reid, Alessandra.

Attendance 6,888

Jan 3, 2013
Don't care how we do it own goal, mishit, fluke, or 6 0. We need to open a gap between us and eighth place

Jun 11, 2012
3-1 Argyle. R.Reid (2) & Kellett.

For me:

------------------ McCormick --------------------
---------- Nelson - McHugh - Hartley ----------
Mellor ------------------------------------ Kellett
-------------- O'Connor - Norburn ---------------
--------------------- B.Reid ---------------------
-------------- R.Reid - Alessandra --------------

Subs: Bittner, Cox, Blizzard, Thomas, Banton, Smalley, Morgan.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Knarf Reprah":rruj4avt said:
Don't care how we do it own goal, mishit, fluke, or 6 0. We need to open a gap between us and eighth place
:iagree: can't afford purists pride just yet, one nil ugly wins will do just fine by me. :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Another 1-0, back up to 5th place with 6,498 in attendance.

C

Cobi Budge.

2 0 win

1134886_Plymouth_Argyle.jpg

Jul 29, 2010
So everyone reckons we'll win then, hark, the age old signal for failure :facepalm:

It'll be tight, it'll be nervy, it'll be frustrating, that seems to be our way at home at the moment.

Recently we've got away with it but it's a bit of a lottery. Cheltenham might get the odd goal this time, or maybe our late 'goal line desperation' coin toss won't fall in our favour this time.

We all hope for a win, I get that. But I don't get where the cast iron confidence of victory can be held on the evidence of the last few league games at home.

Jun 11, 2012
:lol: Even for you, Smiffy, that's poor.

4 back-to-back home wins. 3 back-to-back clean sheets. 5 clean sheets from the last 7.

Taking that all into account, and the fact that our forwards haven't really hit top form to match our extremely solid defence, you're still not optimistic?

If everyone was predicting a poor performance and a draw/loss, you'd be the first to bring up all the aforementioned, but anything to seem highbrow I s'pose.

:yawn: